June 23, 2024, 12:08:12 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Classic games or newer ones?

Started by Snorkel, July 19, 2007, 02:17:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Vintage games, or modern?

Classic
7 (77.8%)
New
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 10:38:43 AM
tl;dr, Wii and N64 suck.

Don't bother denying the fact you're an ignorant jackass that calls everyone that doesn't agree with you a "fanboy." Wow, no modern system delivers to me the games I desire. I'm sorry for having no interest in the games you hail as amazing. I now demand you go out and buy a Genesis and Dreamcast and worship them. If you already have those systems, then you clearly aren't playing them enough, Microsoft fanboy.

P.S., nice attempt and being funny by calling me "Lolz."

Opinions. kratos;
The Genesis is amazing. I still have mine hooked up with my N64.
I never got hooked on the Dreamcast though. It was fun, but I didn't have much playing time with it.

Ace Of Blades

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 10:38:43 AM
tl;dr, Wii and N64 suck.

Don't bother denying the fact you're an ignorant jackass that calls everyone that doesn't agree with you a "fanboy." Wow, no modern system delivers to me the games I desire. I'm sorry for having no interest in the games you hail as amazing. I now demand you go out and buy a Genesis and Dreamcast and worship them. If you already have those systems, then you clearly aren't playing them enough, Microsoft fanboy.

P.S., nice attempt and being funny by calling me "Lolz."

It's not the simple fact that you disagree with me.

The reason I called you a fanboy is because you said "The PS2 sucks ass. The PS1 is even worse." I honestly can't comprehend that anyone who isn't a fanboy would talk that lowly of both the PS1 and PS2.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ace Of Blades on July 22, 2007, 12:42:21 PM
It's not the simple fact that you disagree with me.

The reason I called you a fanboy is because you said "The PS2 sucks ass. The PS1 is even worse." I honestly can't comprehend that anyone who isn't a fanboy would talk that lowly of both the PS1 and PS2.
Well obviously, I do.

I just think some companies, particularly Sony and Microsoft, should stay out of the market. Say what you want, but they don't even know what the hell games are.

Before this turns into "lol u fanbot," Sega and NEC made damn good games and consoles. If it weren't for Sony, Sega would've made a comeback with the Dreamcast.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ace Of Blades

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2007, 12:49:22 PM
Well obviously, I do.

I just think some companies, particularly Sony and Microsoft, should stay out of the market. Say what you want, but they don't even know what the hell games are.

Before this turns into "lol u fanbot," Sega and NEC made damn good games and consoles. If it weren't for Sony, Sega would've made a comeback with the Dreamcast.

In that case, why should Nintendo be in the industry?

They had nothing to do with video games until the 80's or so, and they were around since the 1800s. In fact, there are some Sony-made games on the NES (I own one), so Nintendo beat Sony to the video game industry by only a couple years.

Go Up