October 05, 2024, 08:22:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Kaz on January 16, 2012, 01:18:50 PM
i wonder if any of the houses you can own in the game have enchanting tables available? breezehome doesn't, only an alchemy one.

:(
basically any besides whiterun has them if I remember correctly

Commander Fuckass

So while I was going to go do a quest for the dark brotherhood I ended up fighting two dragons at the same time  akudood;
Nahagliiv and the other was just a regular dragon

wtf  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

InbredPsychosis

yo yo yo im gonna givee u guys some hot pix here my lvl 60 mage girlie is p hot and p dark in the skin area  check it here she is with aela the huntress, whom is in full dragon scale armor

but then she got naked

[spoiler][/spoiler]

ok that one is tasteless but dis one is nice

[spoiler][/spoiler]

pls im a mos prof potographer of nudez
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=NOT SAFE]It looks like one of her bobs is smaller than the other. cry;[/spoiler]

InbredPsychosis

January 16, 2012, 09:48:36 PM #472 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:54:03 PM by InbredPsychosis
i see that

i think it's just the angle

NYERP SHUT UP YOU DON'T APPRECIATE AEHRHT
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Nyerp

that frostflow lighthouse thing was fucked up :( fuck the falmer and their chaurus shitpets

don't let's

Got some decapitation going on with a silver hand, and got myself decked out in dwarven armor.

don't let's

And yesterday I finally got the perk which makes heavy armor weigh nothing, which was a godsend but would have been really useful if I had it when I was going through that dwemer ruin because I had to make a few trips for loot.

Samus Aran

i just got that perk for light armor. the light armor looks way better in this game than it did in oblivion. in particular, glass armor looked absolutely retarded in oblivion, but it looks good in this one.

ME##

Quote from: Kaz on January 18, 2012, 12:10:49 PM
i just got that perk for light armor. the light armor looks way better in this game than it did in oblivion. in particular, glass armor looked absolutely retarded in oblivion, but it looks good in this one.

who would choose that? goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on January 18, 2012, 12:14:27 PM
who would choose that? goowan

it's actually the best light armor there is in oblivion. in skyrim, i think dragon plate armor is a bit better. i always thought it was interesting that it's called "glass armor" too, but "glass" actually means more than that breakable stuff your mirror is made out of, soo yeah.

it's implied in the games that the armor is plated with malachite. which is glassy in appearance when polished. but it's not actually a glass. so idk.

Nyerp

this game is fun and all but i don't think anyone at bethesda actually knows how to make a video game

Go Up