September 26, 2024, 07:24:20 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's your most unobtainable goal in life?

Started by Andria, October 09, 2011, 06:17:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 09, 2011, 07:34:30 PM
it seems like most of the time respect is gained over time.

I don't think I'm capable of doing things that garner instant respect from people.

Rescue someone.

Boom, instant respect.

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertone on October 09, 2011, 07:45:32 PM
Mr. Incredible got sued for that.

Become a lawyer and represent yourself in court.

Boom, double respect.

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on October 09, 2011, 07:47:43 PM
Become a lawyer and represent yourself in court.

Boom, double respect.

The more I live the more I'm convinced that any act done with a sense of truth gets you nothing but jeers of 'liar' and 'cheater.' this is the world we live in  saddood;

Hiro

Yeah one fantasy I've had often is to discover an island the size of maybe arizona or so and make my own country. hire a bunch of engineers and whatnot and build the coolest capital ever and have a big grand opening for people to immigrate and such.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on October 09, 2011, 09:06:54 PM
Yeah one fantasy I've had often is to discover an island the size of maybe arizona or so and make my own country. hire a bunch of engineers and whatnot and build the coolest capital ever and have a big grand opening for people to immigrate and such.
Jeez, hoping for a pretty big island n_u

bluaki

I feel like even achieving happiness is my most unobtainable goal in life saddood;

[spoiler]because I make the idea of happiness so hard for myself and even set it against my body goowan[/spoiler]

Hiro

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 09, 2011, 09:07:59 PM
Jeez, hoping for a pretty big island n_u
yeah maybe i should go for more of a pennsylvania size  wariodood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on October 09, 2011, 09:18:03 PM
yeah maybe i should go for more of a pennsylvania size  wariodood;
You should see the sizes of some countries in europe n_u

Hiro

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 09, 2011, 09:21:30 PM
You should see the sizes of some countries in europe n_u
i know but i want more land than that  baddood;

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Ruka Urushibara on October 09, 2011, 06:17:34 PM
I know we all have some sort of goal and desire for what we get out of life, but in reality some of these simply aren't viable. For me it would to make everyone happy. I mean literally every single person in the world. I know that will never happen no matter how hard I try. So instead I just try to make everyone around me happy. Either through random acts of kindness like buying them lunch or giving away things like video games or something without being asked, and other random things like that. It's nearly impossible to actually achieve that goal too. Even though I would do anything for pretty much anyone, it still isn't going to make everyone happy simply because life throws so many curve balls. The most you can do about those in a lot of the cases is simply to give moral support.

So yeah, what is your most lofty unobtainable goal?

Being a living artist type painter whose paintings would sell for not under a half million dollars apiece--for the small ones. It's my understanding that I gotta be dead for at least a hundred years first.
Hmph.

snoorkel

Quote from: Hiro on October 09, 2011, 09:06:54 PM

another thing boyagers could, together, feasibly do

[spoiler]...with a little stretch of the imagination[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Let's go off into Wyoming and start our own subsistent town

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Go Up