June 15, 2024, 11:29:35 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your GOTY thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, November 19, 2010, 04:03:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on November 19, 2010, 08:23:31 PM
The only new game I bought this year is Rock Band 3 and I honestly don't think it's GOTY material.
What's the title of this thread here?
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,50401.0.html
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

I made that title months before the game was released, and even then I was being facetious.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Mass Effect 2

and yes over Civ V baddood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on November 19, 2010, 08:23:31 PM
The only new game I bought this year is Rock Band 3 and I honestly don't think it's GOTY material.

Then I'll vote for it, ROCK MOTHERFUCKING BAND 3. I love it. So funsies. The only game that I've come back to over and over again so far this year.

Then again I never played Gay Effect 2, and I'd probably like that. Dunno, its on the list, I'll get to it eventually.

ME##

Thyme

ME##

Classic

Nyerp

ME##

crystalpepsi

strongbad

Tie between Minecraft Alpha and Starcraft 2. Love them both for vastly different reasons.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on November 21, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
Tie between Minecraft Alpha and Starcraft 2. Love them both for vastly different reasons.

I know I saw Minecraft alpha at least a year ago.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm thinking of classic.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: WTFRAWL on November 20, 2010, 06:10:58 PM
Lol Wii games as GoTY.

Lol smg2 got 10.0 scores everywhere and you're just mad

Geno

Quote from: WTFRAWL on November 20, 2010, 06:10:58 PM
Lol Wii games as GoTY.
Notice how everyone who only have wiis are saying that
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up