June 23, 2024, 01:09:54 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

INSANE DEAL: World of Warcraft for $20 max

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 24, 2010, 09:08:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: YPR on November 25, 2010, 04:03:38 PM
I almost considered playing again just for tauren paladins girl;
Such a weird combo. Same with Dwarf Shamans  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on November 25, 2010, 04:05:48 PM
Such a weird combo. Same with Dwarf Shamans  baddood;
I think it makes sense... Tauren are spiritual, strong and only side with the Hoard for protection. I feel like it makes more sense than Blood Elves being the first Hoard members to be able to become paladins.

But anyway, more class combos is nice... I don't think Dwarfs should be shamen or druids either though girl;

wawi

Does every expansion cost money in WoW or just some?

Geno

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on November 26, 2010, 09:51:35 AM
Does every expansion cost money in WoW or just some?
Uh since when do any PC expansions not cost money  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Samus Aran

awww dude 20 dollar leather belt? auugh! level 18? auuughhooooh.

sounds like a lame deal to me.

wawi

Geno

Quote from: Yin on November 27, 2010, 02:50:11 PM
awww dude 20 dollar leather belt? auugh! level 18? auuughhooooh.

sounds like a lame deal to me.
Wow I havent seen that video in forever

This one was better though
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXsS6oePd4[/youtube]

Samus Aran

pretty much all of videocompiler's vent harassment videos are classic

ventertainme or whatever also has a lot of good ones

Go Up