June 27, 2024, 11:45:55 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

INSANE DEAL: World of Warcraft for $20 max

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 24, 2010, 09:08:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:110000034,p:110000018,p:1100000265,p:110000044,p:110000004

So yeah buy the Battle Chest and then Wrath of the Lich King, so you end up paying $20 for the whole thing instead of $90.

Of course this is excluding them online subscription fees.

So yeah, anyone here play WoW besides Geno? Going to hop onto this now?

ME##

No.  I tried World of Warcraft.  It didn't appeal to me.

Wrench

I like the game, but it's not worth the monthly fee.

wawi

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Yeah this is a really good deal. Too bad Ive already payed for all of them  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Geno

Kono are you goin to start playing? Because it would be awesome if I could use you for the recruit-a-friend thing. We'd end up getting alot of awesome stuff.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Not an insane deal when you take the monthly fees into consideration.

Geno

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on November 25, 2010, 02:18:21 PM
Not an insane deal when you take the monthly fees into consideration.
Uh yeah it is. Normally all that together would be $90-$100.

ME##

Geno's right.  For the games alone, it's a good deal.  Though, I imagine it would be very daunting for a completely new user.

Geno

Quote from: Mercowskey, Liza on November 25, 2010, 03:51:21 PM
Geno's right.  For the games alone, it's a good deal.  Though, I imagine it would be very daunting for a completely new user.
The shattering just happened a couple of days ago, which was an event for Deathwing came and pretty much destroyed the world. So it's like a completely new game now, so it shouldnt be a problem for new players.

Also, TAUREN PALADINS

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on November 25, 2010, 04:01:47 PM
The shattering just happened a couple of days ago, which was an event for Deathwing came and pretty much destroyed the world. So it's like a completely new game now, so it shouldnt be a problem for new players.

Also, TAUREN PALADINS
I almost considered playing again just for tauren paladins girl;

ME##

Quote from: Geno on November 25, 2010, 04:01:47 PM

Also, TAUREN PALADINS

Oh, so that's what my brother was rambling to me about at dinner. n_u

Go Up