June 04, 2024, 07:44:07 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your medical problems. (Includes mental illness)

Started by Himu, January 27, 2009, 08:25:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

January 27, 2009, 08:25:47 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 08:29:56 PM by Cyanide
So I went to the doctors like a couple of days ago because I'm positive that I have acid reflux.  Then the doctor told me to bend over.  So I was like okay I don't know what that has to do with anything, so I did it.  She lifted my shirt up and then said she believes I have scoliosis.  That sucks.  Other problems I have are ataxia and slight post-traumatic stress that shows when I'm around doctors, because of the tests they took on me when I was young.  Oh and I have retinitis pigmentosa.

So what's screwed up about you? :3

LCK

Tri4se

Geno

Quote from: Cyanide on January 27, 2009, 08:25:47 PM
Then the doctor told me to bend over. 
I read this and was led to believe that it was a joke thread.
Boy was I wrong

I HAVE BLADDAR PROBLEMS.
I just can't pee sometimes. Once in awhile the doctors have to shove a tube up my dick and put some fluid in my bladder so I can make pee pee better
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hermione Granger

nothing.

I AM SO SAYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lozal

Quote from: Geno on January 27, 2009, 08:27:36 PM
I read this and was led to believe that it was a joke thread.
Boy was I wrong

I HAVE BLADDAR PROBLEMS.
I just can't pee sometimes. Once in awhile the doctors have to shove a tube up my dick and put some fluid in my bladder so I can make pee pee better
maybe it's because of that time you made your dick bleed while fapping
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

spam; spam; spam; Psychiatric ward. spam; spam; spam;

• "Severe" Social Anxiety Disorder

• Avoidant Personality Disorder

• "A Depressive Disorder"

• I also show symptoms of borderline personality disorder. why did Clucky point that out ;-;

also my vision sucks and i have a back back rofl

but physically, i'm healthy.

Ezloﺕ

:)

bluaki

January 27, 2009, 08:40:53 PM #9 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:01:55 PM by bluaki
I have so many issues n_u

Allergies:
I often get hayfever around late november, december, and marchish. Any allergy medicine I try taking for it works for a couple weeks then never again works for me.
My legs somehow get really itchy just after being shaved for the next ~3 hours, yet no other part of my body does.
My whole body, especially my scalp, sometimes feels itchy when I'm outside in high humidity. I think I might be pretty sensitive to sunlight too but it's hard to tell since it's always humid whenever it's sunny where I live.

Other physical:
Moderately poor vision, as in I wear glasses.
Teeth that aren't nearly straight enough, but my mom isn't able to take me to get braces any time soon.
I sometimes get shaky for a number of reasons, whether being hungry, tired, nervous, or what. Usually it's my right leg that gets shaky.
Asthma. Not very serious, but I do cough a lot around things like cigarette smoke and I have gotten sick to the point of breathing being a painful task about three times before.

Mental (none of which is really diagnosed):
Gender dysphoria or whatever it's called
Moderate depression
Selective OCD
There's probably some mental disorder that describes my social habits (or lack thereof)
A few phobias

Habits generally considered bad for my health:
Never going outside or in sunlight
Using computer for a ton of time every day
Often sitting in odd positions
Skipping some meals because of not feeling hungry enough to bother to get food
Nocturnal-ish sleep schedule

And there's probably a lot that I didn't remember to list.

Garahe

HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Himu

Oh and if I were to hold my arms straight out my hand will shake and it's so embarrassing. saddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Cyanide on January 27, 2009, 08:51:51 PM
Oh and if I were to hold my arms straight out my hand will shake and it's so embarrassing. saddood;
MY LEFT HAND SHAKES AND CLUCKY WAS MAKING FUN OF IT AND I FELT SAD.

i think it's either
1)from when i fell off my bike and hurt my wrist
2)lolnervedamage from burning myself ;_;

It's probably the former since I only did it to my left hand like 2 or 3 times so there can't be much damage from burns.

Kalahari Inkantation

i have flat feet
my eyesight is poor and i wear glasses
and i probably have a mild form of depression or something but it hasn't been diagnosed

Thyme

Myopia
Avoidant Personality Disorder (self-diagnosed goonish)
Acne maps;

Go Up