June 05, 2024, 05:13:12 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things that make life just a little more bearable

Started by russell, January 26, 2009, 06:36:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Martin

Good friends and a guitar to play my thoughts out with  giggle;

l a c e y

Quote from: 'Ð½Ð¾',кел on January 26, 2009, 07:05:20 PM
birds are fucking assholes

oh i hate birds.
im really scared of them.
they make this world unbearable.

YPrrrr

Painkillers

Actually just hope in general does it for me. I actually detest painkillers in most cases. My parents hand them out like candy and I'd just rather tough it out in most cases

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: 'Ð½Ð¾',кел on January 26, 2009, 06:43:47 PM
me. they're usually not very cute, whimper too much, and piss all over the place. kittens are better.

i concur

my cat makes life 7321638254835 times better.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on January 27, 2009, 11:08:48 AM
i concur

my cat makes life 7321638254835 times better.  giggle;
thisss

whenever I'm sad my kitty is the only thing that cheers me up.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on January 27, 2009, 11:24:34 AM
thisss

whenever I'm sad my kitty is the only thing that cheers me up.
what about cocoa and puppies cnotedood;

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Garahe

Honestly? doodthing;

Usually gaming.

And sometimes /d/ if it's not too horrific gonk;
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Friendly Hostile

Waking up knowing I don't have class for another 8~9 hours.

Samus Aran

Video games, music, literature, and Chels above everything else.

Although honestly, for me, life is "bearable" for me regardless. Although it would be pretty unbearable for a while if I lost Chels.

Go Up