May 23, 2024, 01:26:07 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by The artist formally known, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

I'm watching But I'm a Cheerleader for the first time in a few years, I think I like it more.
the book of right on

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on February 05, 2009, 11:22:48 PM
The scene where he falls into his bed, I know that feeling.

You mean where he sinks into the rug he's laying on, after he shoots up? And then he's viewing everything as if he's inside the rug looking out?

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on February 06, 2009, 06:04:03 PM
You mean where he sinks into the rug he's laying on, after he shoots up? And then he's viewing everything as if he's inside the rug looking out?
Exaclty.

Commander Fuckass

Saw coraline last night

It was great
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Oh yeah, I saw the move American Psycho the other day.

It was disappointing. The movie jumped around alot and most of the violence was tuned down some.

Thyme

Skylark

Sophie Schull: Die Letzen Tage

so good
the book of right on

Tri4se

Slumdog Millionaire

Very good. Very inspiring.

LCK

I saw Taken last night.
I fucking loved it.

ncba93ivyase

We watched Fireproof in criminal justice because we were studying marriage laws.

It had more Jesus in it than The Passion of the Christ.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Saw "Taken," really predictable and mediocre, though my friends said it was "AWESOME!!!!"

Samus Aran

I saw "The Crying Game" on Tuesday. Haha, holy shit, did not see that plot twist coming.

Great movie though.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I saw The Uninvited yesterday.

won't too bad. David Strathain (I think his name is, he played the dad) did an excellent job.

russell

I watched Rachel Getting Married last night after a friend urged me to because he thought it was really good.

I had had it confused with some other movie and didn't know it was a) indie b) Jonathan Demme c) Anne Hathaway.

It was very good, a solid 8/10... great story, spectacular acting by Anne Hathaway (I am very glad she has gone from The Princess Diaries to actual acting, additionally she's quite pretty); my only complaint is the editing which in some parts could have been better. The filming reminded me of Aronofsky and other good indie shot-with-a-handicam-without-sets-or-money and it was excellent.

So I recommend it... it's a good drama for any audience.

The artist formally known

Coraline - Pretty awesome. The 3D was very subtle most of the time and was a nice touch. I enjoyed it very much. I can't wait for the next three movies from Pixar, all three of them are in 3D. Up, then The Bear and the Bow, then Newt. Coraline felt much like another dimension with very dream-like characters and a very dream feeling because of the 3D.

Taken - I liked the movie but it felt like 007 but not as well thought out. An FBI guy goes out and kills 3,125,215 people for his daughter. Very very very action packed but without thought. Just straight action.

Go Up