October 01, 2024, 02:31:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so um wii question (Not game related though)

Started by Daddy, November 19, 2007, 01:07:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Yeah, they're probably gonna be rather difficult to find in the upcoming weeks.. not so much now that Brawl's been postponed though.

My gamestop and walmart are still having problems keeping a steady suply, and they're impossible to find in places like the mmall. I can only imagine the christmas ruch will push the price up a bit. :P
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 19, 2007, 07:50:22 PM

The console itself is not a game or any character.

also my analogy involves a church where religion takes place.

just like the wii is where you play games.
Yeah, but something that retarded wouldn't be on Serious Discussion (I'd hope >.>)

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 19, 2007, 07:57:58 PM
Yeah, but something that retarded wouldn't be on Serious Discussion (I'd hope >.>)
exactly

Samus Aran

Quote from: samsam on November 19, 2007, 07:52:23 PM
Yeah, they're probably gonna be rather difficult to find in the upcoming weeks.. not so much now that Brawl's been postponed though.

My gamestop and walmart are still having problems keeping a steady suply, and they're impossible to find in places like the mmall. I can only imagine the christmas ruch will push the price up a bit. :P

They're always in stock here. y;

KonohaShinobi

Wiis seriously are not that hard to find. If these lazy bastards would take the time to call the stores and ask for shipments they would get one.

The artist formally known

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 19, 2007, 02:01:49 PM
I hope I get one of the 1000 $80 dollar Wii's. Last year the site crashed when they had the 1000 $100 xbox 360's.
You have to have voted for it to win it.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on November 20, 2007, 12:53:50 AM
You have to have voted for it to win it.

It's pretty lame seeing as it is random, unlike last year when it was first come first serve.

Go Up