October 01, 2024, 12:45:11 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Started by bluaki, November 18, 2007, 06:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you like the games? (not counting spinoffs like Olympics, Riders, etc)

Only the 2D ones like from Genesis
4 (22.2%)
I only like the 3D games
1 (5.6%)
I like the 2D games and the older 3D ones, but the new games suck
6 (33.3%)
I like the 2D and most of the 3D games
1 (5.6%)
I like the 2D and all of the 3D games
2 (11.1%)
I like some 2D and some 3D games
1 (5.6%)
I don't like the Sonic games at all
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

bluaki

Uh... the poll says enough psyduck;
2D games mostly includes Sonic the Hedgehog, StH2, StH3, Sonic & Knuckles, and Sonic CD. Also include the GBA and DS games if you want to.
The main 3D games mostly include Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle), Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sonic and the Secret Rings.
(I probably missed some on both lists)

I like all of the main 2D games that I've played and both of the Sonic Adventure games. Sonic Heroes was somewhat decent, Shadow's game sucks, I can't play the 360/PS3 game, and Sonic and the Secret Rings was the crappiest use of the Wiimote I've played to date. I also like the Sonic Advance and Sonic Rush games.

The artist formally known

Sonic 1 - "I GOT THIS NEW VIDEO GAME, YOU PRESS THE RIGHT BUTTON AND YOU BEAT THE WHOLE GAME"

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on November 18, 2007, 06:44:59 PM
Sonic 1 - "I GOT THIS NEW VIDEO GAME, YOU PRESS THE RIGHT BUTTON AND YOU BEAT THE WHOLE GAME"

what he said

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on November 18, 2007, 06:44:59 PM
Sonic 1 sucked, and it actually involving more mazes and whatnot than 3 and Knuckles. Just lok at the shitty Marble Zone level and Labyrinth zone or whatever. You were mostly moving all over the palce hoping you would get crushed or drown.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles are easily the greatest platformers ever, and it focuses on speed and "holding right for the whole game" more than the others. Still, it's not like Sonic Rush where all you do is hold right and you can't see any of the beautiful scenery because you're going so fast and you're bound to face loads of cheap deaths that you can't do shit about.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

The Sonic Adventure games weren't too bad, but other than that, the 3D ones mostly suck. I guess you could say I at least like the Sonic Adventure games.

I love Sonic 2 and Sonic 3. First Sonic is pretty good, but is quite lacking. Same goes for the GBA ones.

KonohaShinobi

SA2B, was the last great Sonic 3D game. Chao garden is epic.

IPWNEDURMOM

I like all the Sonic games. I think imma go play one.

Go Up