December 13, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

1,533,954 Posts in 46,023 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 07:45:39 PM
... it took you two hours to comprehend one post that even people you consider retarded understood.
actually, i understood what you meant long ago.  i was just waiting for you to admit that you suck at giving examples and wording stuff.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 07:51:37 PM
actually, i understood what you meant long ago.  i was just waiting for you to admit that you suck at giving examples and wording stuff.
So you made yourself look like a dumbass for hours just to get me to admit one of my examples wasn't so good?

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 07:54:35 PM
So you made yourself look like a dumbass for hours just to get me to admit one of my examples wasn't so good?
Actually, the only one who looked like a dumbass was you.


YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:01:54 PM
Actually, the only one who looked like a dumbass was you.


rofl.

omg jmv you are so stubborn. Yeah, I looked like a dumbass because for 2 hours you were like "wut, i dont understand. lol, ypr's a retard"

The only thing that makes me look stupid is arguing with someone as hard-headed as yourself. No matter what I say, you'll never concede or admit you were wrong.

ncba93ivyase


Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:08:18 PM
rofl.

omg jmv you are so stubborn. Yeah, I looked like a dumbass because for 2 hours you were like "wut, i dont understand. lol, ypr's a retard"

The only thing that makes me look stupid is arguing with someone as hard-headed as yourself. No matter what I say, you'll never concede or admit you were wrong.
actually, even though i knew what you were saying, I still had a solid argument against a flawed fact argument that you made, and it took you two hours to admit that you fucked up. 

Khadafi

Quote from: Lawlz on November 26, 2007, 08:11:48 PM
i don't get it
ypr took two hours to admit that he provided a bad example after i repeatedly used logic to argue with him.


just because i knew what he was talking about doesn't mean that i agreed with the point his post made he thinks that providing examples that compare two things that are nothing alike is okay.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:17:11 PM
actually, even though i knew what you were saying, I still had a solid argument against a flawed fact argument that you made, and it took you two hours to admit that you fucked up. 
I had pretty much already admitted it was a shitty example by the time I was summarizing what I actually meant instead of quoting the context directly, but whatever.
Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:18:49 PM
ypr took two hours to admit that he provided a bad example after i repeatedly used logic to argue with him.
Yes, repeatedly misunderstanding my point is using logic against me psyduck;

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:23:45 PM
I had pretty much already admitted it was a shitty example by the time I was summarizing what I actually meant instead of quoting the context directly, but whatever
no because you continued to defend your example even after i kept pointing out how it compared the two and that no one is hurt by some one getting a sex change


QuoteYes, repeatedly misunderstanding my point is using logic against me psyduck;
uhm, no actually the fact that I used logic in my argument was using logic against you.


also talk about transsexuals

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:26:11 PM
no because you continued to defend your example even after i kept pointing out how it compared the two and that no one is hurt by some one getting a sex change

Wow... so still you misunderstand my original post?

I actually thought you had it there. Guess not. Good night.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:30:52 PM
Wow... so still you misunderstand my original post?

I actually thought you had it there. Guess not. Good night.
no i knew what you meant but what your post said was completely different.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:34:56 PM
no i knew what you meant but what your post said was completely different.
it's stupid like calling dimensions slices psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Khadafi


Khadafi

This thread makes SO much more sense now.

Socks

Quote from: Zooxanthellae on June 27, 2008, 07:51:37 PM
This thread makes SO much more sense now.


This thread is SO much more pointless now.

Go Up