January 16, 2019, 06:03:53 AM

1,534,687 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:22:01 PM
Whoever they decide to hurt...

As for who is hurt by the surgery... no one really unless people (such as your favorites, christfags) choose to abuse them for their choice.
BUT WHO IS HURT BY A PERSON CHOOSING TO GET A SEX CHANGE?

If you're going to compare the situation of their happiness to some one becoming happy by robbing a bank list some victims.  

The people hurt by the robbery are those who work at the bank, the people present at the bank, and those who had their money in the bank.

The people hurt by the murder are the victim, and their family.


Who is hurt by a person changing their sex?    Your answer wasn't an answer for that.   You answered for who is hurt by religious zealots.

Infel

You two, take the arguments outside.

After remembering some events on an IRC server where so many were brainwashed, the line for transexuality can be fairly easily blurred. Who can say they're truly transsexuals? Not many men, from what I've seen, unfortunately. In my case, it's a wish that that would cure my diabetes through some fucked up miracle, really. Nothing much else, and for that to have worked, I'd have had to have been born female. I ain't.

For people hurt, to be more specific, often it's the family, if we want to get to MAJORITY values. Even if they say it's okay, nobody likes change they're not really informed about, and since this is, like homosexuality, rarely discussed until it's very late, sometimes TOO late.

Quote from: bluaki on November 26, 2007, 05:26:18 PM
The doctor who had to mentally endure cutting a penis off of (or adding one onto) somebody pseudo;
Doctors are usually trained for that.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:24:27 PM
I'm merely trying to explain that for people to be happy, there will always be conflicts of interest that will deny others the true pursuit of happiness
Oh yes.  That man down the street got his penis removed. I shall never be happy.

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
...but I think the surgery is a bit drastic as it won't truly make them what they want to be.
go on

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
Flawed logic.
funny you should mention that

a thousand guff points to the first poster to introduce a car analogy

Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:27:05 PM
In my case, it's a wish that that would cure my diabetes through some fucked up miracle, really. Nothing much else, and for that to have worked, I'd have had to have been born female. I ain't.
what

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 05:26:53 PM
BUT WHO IS HURT BY A PERSON CHOOSING TO GET A SEX CHANGE?

If you're going to compare the situation of their happiness to some one becoming happy by robbing a bank list some victims.  

The people hurt by the robbery are those who work at the bank, the people present at the bank, and those who had their money in the bank.

The people hurt by the murder are the victim, and their family.


Who is hurt by a person changing their sex?    Your answer wasn't an answer for that.   You answered for who is hurt by religious zealots.
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:22:01 PM
As for who is hurt by the surgery... no one really unless people (such as your favorites, christfags) choose to abuse them for their choice.
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:22:01 PM
As for who is hurt by the surgery... no one really


Have you found the hidden clues yet?

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:31:15 PM
Have you found the hidden clues yet?
No, because you haven't answered my question.

Infel

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 05:34:59 PM
No, because you haven't answered my question.
Actually, I'm pretty sure he did. I understand him more than you at this point. Really.

Also, a half related note.... Implants are made most commonly from Saline.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 05:34:59 PM
No, because you haven't answered my question.
Which was, who is hurt by a transexual operation?

to which I replied that virtually no one is hurt

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 05:28:34 PM
Oh yes.  That man down the street got his penis removed. I shall never be happy.
I'm not applying that example to transexuals you dumbass.

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:39:52 PM
I'm not applying that example to transexuals you dumbass.
so get back on topic asshole this thread is about transsexuals

Infel

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 26, 2007, 05:44:58 PM
so get back on topic asshole this thread is about transsexuals
You realize you're not helping. He's pointing out that JMV is missing his point, and is now in some blind rage.

Khadafi

Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:37:17 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure he did. I understand him more than you at this point. Really.
what. thats not really shocking sbkt.

He quoted ActingMan saying that people have the right to happiness.   He then said that was flawed logic  and it would mean that Murderers and bank robbers would be able to commit crimes.  Which would be called something called a comparison.

comparisons compare stuff.   compare means "examine and note the similarities  of"

since people are hurt by robbing banks or murder it must mean that people are hurt by sex changes.

he then tried changing it to say that people getting sex changes prevent people from being happy.

lets read that post again.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:24:27 PM
I'm merely trying to explain that for people to be happy, there will always be conflicts of interest that will deny others the true pursuit of happiness



wahh i'm sad because some one else did something to themself.
Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:45:48 PM
You realize you're not helping. He's pointing out that JMV is missing his point, and is now in some blind rage.
Yes, I'm in a blind rage.   Maybe if you and YPR used your brains you would see the point.
Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 26, 2007, 05:44:58 PM
so get back on topic asshole this thread is about transsexuals
god doesnt want ppl to be happy
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 05:39:52 PM
I'm not applying that example to transexuals you dumbass.

Uhm not rly.





guff

Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:45:48 PM
You realize you're not helping.

glad we got that settled
Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:45:48 PM
He's pointing out that JMV is missing his point, and is now in some blind rage.

his point was an irrelevant and inflammatory musing on a gross mischaracterization of the post he was responding to  psyduck;

Khadafi

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 26, 2007, 05:54:14 PM
his point was an irrelevant and inflammatory musing on a gross mischaracterization of the post he was responding to  psyduck;
guff shut up we're both retards becuz ypr says so.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 05:51:42 PM
what. thats not really shocking sbkt.

He quoted ActingMan saying that people have the right to happiness.   He then said that was flawed logic  and it would mean that Murderers and bank robbers would be able to commit crimes.  Which would be called something called a comparison.

comparisons compare stuff.   compare means "examine and note the similarities  of"

since people are hurt by robbing banks or murder it must mean that people are hurt by sex changes.
It's not a comparison, it's an example. psyduck; As in: "This is why you're wrong: example"

Quotehe then tried changing it to say that people getting sex changes prevent people from being happy.
Um, no I didn't. I must have said at least 7 times throughout this argument that transexuals aren't hurting anyone.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 06:02:32 PM
It's not a comparison, it's an example. psyduck;

As in: "This is why you're wrong: example"

and you compare examples

QuoteUm, no I didn't. I must have said at least 7 times throughout this argument that transexuals aren't hurting anyone.
after i called you out on saying that they do.    you still are claiming that their need for happiness prevents others from being happy.


Only You and SBKT seem to think you're right.   That's not the brightest duo on the internet.

Go Up