August 21, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

1,526,559 Posts in 45,775 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 09:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:24:12 PM
If some one is robbing a bank or killing some one then they are denying a person the right to be happy.

He said HAPPY not easier lives.


Why are you comparing a sex change to murder?
I'm not, you idiot psyduck;

and maybe someone's happiness comes from having an easier life...

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:38:15 PM
I'm not, you idiot psyduck;

and maybe someone's happiness comes from having an easier life...
...Yes you are.

Killing some one or robbing some one prevents others from being happy.   


Explain who, other than Christfags who don't want anyone to be happy, would lose the joys of life from a person they don't know getting a sex change.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:46:52 PM
...Yes you are.

Killing some one or robbing some one prevents others from being happy.   


Explain who, other than Christfags who don't want anyone to be happy, would lose the joys of life from a person they don't know getting a sex change.
What the hell is wrong with you?

I was explaining why his statement was wrong. I never said "transexuals prevent others from being happy, they must be stopped."

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:54:06 PM
What the hell is wrong with you?

I was explaining why his statement was wrong. I never said "transexuals prevent others from being happy, they must be stopped."
You did so by comparing them to murderers.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 08:56:57 PM
You did so by comparing them to murderers.
I didn't.

Listen, if you can't read properly then you really should not be in this section of the forum

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:59:20 PM
I didn't.

Listen, if you can't read properly then you really should not be in this section of the forum
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:05:28 PM
You're right, we should let people rob banks and kill people they don't like so their lives can be easier.

Flawed logic.

Anyways, on the topic, I don't really care what they do, but I think the surgery is a bit drastic as it won't truly make them what they want to be.



You're a retard.  If you can't read YOU shouldn't be here.


YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 09:04:37 PM

You're a retard.  If you can't read YOU shouldn't be here.


There's still nothing there comparing transexuals to murderers you moron psyduck;

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 09:08:04 PM
There's still nothing there comparing transexuals to murders you moron psyduck;
You become more retarded every day.


Here is what he said

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 26, 2007, 07:43:15 PM
Why should anyone have the right to deny others the right to be happy?



You then replied saying his logic was flawed and compared the situation of transexuals to that of murderers and bank robbers

His logic was fine.  Robbing a bank or killing some one is denying others the right to be happy, so he said nothing wrong.   





YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 09:12:21 PM
You become more retarded every day.


Here is what he said


You then replied saying his logic was flawed and compared the situation of transexuals to that of murderers and bank robbers

His logic was fine.  Robbing a bank or killing some one is denying others the right to be happy, so he said nothing wrong.   


I said his logic (in general, not applied to the specific situation) was flawed, yes... and explained why I felt that way. And in order for people to be happy, by the way, there will always be a conflict of interest, so no, that type of thinking won't work.

Then I seperately explained my feelings on the subject, and I successfully did not compare them to murderers.

Khadafi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 09:16:45 PM
I said his logic (in general, not applied to the specific situation) was flawed, yes... and explained why I felt that way. And in order for people to be happy, by the way, there will always be a conflict of interest, so no, that type of thinking won't work.

Then I seperately explained my feelings on the subject, and I successfully did not compare them to murderers.

ok so tell me who is hurt by a transexual

Actingman00

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 08:05:28 PM
You're right, we should let people rob banks and kill people they don't like so their lives can be easier.

Flawed logic.

Anyways, on the topic, I don't really care what they do, but I think the surgery is a bit drastic as it won't truly make them what they want to be.

Yes but that makes others unhappy.  Sure some things will make some people unhappy but if it's not affecting you (like somebody being a transexual) then I don't see why somebody should have a problem with it.

Some things will make people unhappy if it is affecting other people.  The world isn't going to be perfect but if something isn't affecting you why should you deny it of others?
*Insert Sig Here*

Khadafi

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 26, 2007, 09:19:45 PM
Yes but that makes others unhappy.  Sure some things will make some people unhappy but if it's not affecting you (like somebody being a transexual) then I don't see why somebody should have a problem with it.

Some things will make people unhappy if it is affecting other people.  The world isn't going to be perfect but if something isn't affecting you why should you deny it of others?
Because they might go to Hell and I care deeply about other people going to Hell.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 09:18:23 PM
ok so tell me who is hurt by a transexual
Whoever they decide to hurt...

As for who is hurt by the surgery... no one really unless people (such as your favorites, christfags) choose to abuse them for their choice.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 26, 2007, 09:19:45 PM
Yes but that makes others unhappy.  Sure some things will make some people unhappy but if it's not affecting you (like somebody being a transexual) then I don't see why somebody should have a problem with it.

Some things will make people unhappy if it is affecting other people.  The world isn't going to be perfect but if something isn't affecting you why should you deny it of others?
Yeah, transexuals, for example, wouldn't hurt anybody by going through with the surgery.

I'm merely trying to explain that for people to be happy, there will always be conflicts of interest that will deny others the true pursuit of happiness

bluaki

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 09:18:23 PM
ok so tell me who is hurt by a transexual
The doctor who had to mentally endure cutting a penis off of (or adding one onto) somebody pseudo;

Go Up