September 25, 2024, 10:27:54 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New GH3 songs announced.

Started by Placebo Headwound, July 26, 2007, 06:04:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on July 29, 2007, 02:47:29 PM
At least Matt Heafy can sing. psyduck;

As far as "The Crusade" goes, it's instrumental.
They only scream in the first two albums.
In The Crusade, coincidentally the name of the new album, they've got great vocals.
Hell, I loved the screaming too.
But, whatever.
Dragonforce, I can't even stand listening to them. Speedy guitar with horrible vocals. It's disgusting.
Funny how you call Dragonforce's vocals crap while you like all the horrible screaming Trivium did. psyduck;

LCK

Quote from: Thief888 on July 29, 2007, 11:31:53 PM
Funny how you call Dragonforce's vocals crap while you like all the horrible screaming Trivium did. psyduck;
Are you fucking retarded? psyduck;
First of all, they only screamed in the first two albums.
And second of all, the screaming went well with the music. It wasn't all shitty and disoriented. Like some other band.
Besides, they don't scream anymore. So stop bringing up things that they don't even do anymore.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on July 30, 2007, 08:21:52 AM
Are you fucking retarded? psyduck;
First of all, they only screamed in the first two albums.
And second of all, the screaming went well with the music. It wasn't all shitty and disoriented. Like some other band.
Besides, they don't scream anymore. So stop bringing up things that they don't even do anymore.
But your forgetting the screaming they did sounded like shit and completely killed any chance they had at making a good song. psyduck;

Have yet to listen to songs from their newer albums, though. caterpie;

LCK

Quote from: Thief888 on July 30, 2007, 08:24:45 AM
But your forgetting the screaming they did sounded like shit and completely killed any chance they had at making a good song. psyduck;

Have yet to listen to songs from their newer albums, though. caterpie;
No, it didn't sound like shit. If it had sounded like shit, they never would have went on to make more albums. Just about every song on their first two albums are fucking amazing. And apparently, just because their music isn't plastered all over the radio, it means they don't have good songs?
Tell me, what Trivium songs have you actually listened to?

And listen to some songs on their newer albums before you go and say shit about them.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on July 30, 2007, 08:29:21 AM
No, it didn't sound like shit. If it had sounded like shit, they never would have went on to make more albums. Just about every song on their first two albums are fucking amazing. And apparently, just because their music isn't plastered all over the radio, it means they don't have good songs?
Tell me, what Trivium songs have you actually listened to?

And listen to some songs on their newer albums before you go and say shit about them.
No, Muse doesn't sound like shit. If they had sounded like shit, they never would have went on to make more albums. Just about every song on their first two albums are amazing. And apparently, just because their music isn't plastered all over the radio, it means they don't have good songs?
Tell me, what Muse songs have you actually listened to?

And listen to songs on all of Muse's albums, before you go say shit about them.

LCK

Quote from: Thief888 on July 30, 2007, 08:35:52 AM
No, Muse doesn't sound like shit. If they had sounded like shit, they never would have went on to make more albums. Just about every song on their first two albums are amazing. And apparently, just because their music isn't plastered all over the radio, it means they don't have good songs?
Tell me, what Muse songs have you actually listened to?

And listen to songs on all of Muse's albums, before you go say shit about them.
I was talking about Dragonforce. :'(

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on July 30, 2007, 08:38:12 AM
I was talking about Dragonforce. :'(
Yeah, but copying your response makes more sense if I use Muse. powerofone;

LCK

I still think The Crusade would make an awesome addition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPLtZ9MFPqE

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on July 30, 2007, 09:06:59 AM
I still think The Crusade would make an awesome addition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPLtZ9MFPqE
I've always wondered how they actually get custom songs. psyduck;

LCK

Go Up