October 22, 2024, 05:23:35 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so i guess i'll just pour my heart our into this.

Started by prettygirl, July 25, 2007, 01:43:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prettygirl

even though you guys probably don't care, it would mean a lot to me if you pretended you did.

so, i've known this guy for 6 months. dated him for 4 and a half, off and on. let's call him bob.

before i knew him, i had a huge crush on his best friend, who didn't like me back.
eventually i got over it, when i started dating bob.

so, i pretty much fell in love with bob, i liked him more then anyone before, and he pretty much meant the world to me. i REALLY cared about him, he meant everything to me. if you've ever been in love, i'm sure you know the feeling. the "i can't live without you, i need you to breathe, i'm only living my life for you" feeling.
well, we just broke up. idk, 2 days ago? but we were still best friends.

except, i sign on this morning and he's screaming at me about how i never cared about him and was always using him and i never meant anything to him and i'm not the person he thought i was and he doesn't think he can ever talk to me again because he just doesn't understand how i've managed to live with myself knowing what i was doing to him.
and honestly, i have no clue what he's talking about.
i'm like, freaking out because he means so much to me. i'm begging him to tell me what he's talking about, i'm so fucking confused.
so he tells me he was talking to my "best friend" (let's call her sara) and sara told him that all along i've been using him and i never really liked him and i was only going out with him to get to his best friend.
which is total bullshit.
do you honestly think i would have spent the last 4 months of my life completely in love with this boy, but i was just taking advantage of him? NO. i'm not that kind of girl. i can get whatever the hell i want pretty much, and i was with  him.

so he's flipping out on me about how he never knew who i was and can't believe he wasted all that time on me and doesn't want to talk to me ever again because i'm just a bitch who was taking advantage of him for the past half a fucking year.

bullSHIT.

and now i'm beyond upset because truthfully this kid means everything to me and i'll always love him and i just don't understand how he could give me up because one bitch told him i was "using" him.
i'm not sure what kind of person he is that he can give up everything we have just because of one nasty rumor.
and i know i shouldn't care, and if he can't believe me then i shouldn't eve be friends with him. but he means the world to me, really. he does. and i have no idea what to do. i'm so close to the edge it hurts.

ok, sorry. i'm done.
can someone help me? :(

Feynman

Well, I assume "signing on" means he's yelling you through AIM or something. I suggest you get him to calm down and speak to him. Just throw all the logic you threw at us at him.

If he truly "loves" you back, he'll understand and come to his senses.

Quote from: prettygirl on July 25, 2007, 01:43:45 PM
if you've ever been in love, i'm sure you know the feeling.

Nope. The only love I ever had was that for a computer.

For some reason, I can never like anyone more than "like".

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

guff

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Typical high-school drama...friend gets jealous of friend's boyfriend and tells lies about friend to friend's boyfriend to effectively shatter any bit of relationship that was left.

I hear it all the time, and I can't believe that there are guys out there who actually believe that shit. No offense, but your ex doesn't sound like the smartest guy ever...but I suppose that when you're down, it's easier to believe something like that.

Like I told you on AIM, I don't really have any good or unique suggestions. I'm not that good at helping people out, because last time I tried to help someone with their life, that person blocked me on MSN, started hating me, and almost killed himself repeatedly.

psyduck;

But um...what can you do really, other than try your hardest to convince him that your "friend" was lying? You need to get him to calm down somehow...like Bassir said, use logic. Use bits of your relationship and remind him of how it was like, and ask him how that could've possibly been fake. You get the idea.

Tomboh

prettygirl

Quote from: Bassir on July 25, 2007, 01:48:40 PM
Well, I assume "signing on" means he's yelling you through AIM or something. I suggest you get him to calm down and speak to him. Just throw all the logic you threw at us at him.

If he truly "loves" you back, he'll understand and come to his senses.

Nope. The only love I ever had was that for a computer.

For some reason, I can never like anyone more than "like".

lucky you!

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 01:51:16 PM
Typical high-school drama...friend gets jealous of friend's boyfriend and tells lies about friend to friend's boyfriend to effectively shatter any bit of relationship that was left.

I hear it all the time, and I can't believe that there are guys out there who actually believe that shit. No offense, but your ex doesn't sound like the smartest guy ever...but I suppose that when you're down, it's easier to believe something like that.

Like I told you on AIM, I don't really have any good or unique suggestions. I'm not that good at helping people out, because last time I tried to help someone with their life, that person blocked me on MSN, started hating me, and almost killed himself repeatedly.

psyduck;

But um...what can you do really, other than try your hardest to convince him that your "friend" was lying? You need to get him to calm down somehow...like Bassir said, use logic. Use bits of your relationship and remind him of how it was like, and ask him how that could've possibly been fake. You get the idea.

he signed off :/
i've been talking to him through texts and i sent him a longass msg on myspace with like all the things you said. thanks. :)

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on July 25, 2007, 01:50:51 PM
What did you to sara to deserve this?  psyduck;

she's my "best friend!" so i have nooo idea. i think she just did it to let him know.
maybe she thought it was true, she didn't want him to tell me tho, he told me anyways.

ACTUALLY! sara is the chick mf was dating.
idk what her prob is.
i just sent her a text that said "you fucking bitch!"
she hasn't responded. hm.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

ncba93ivyase

You're still just a young loli. "Love" rarely ever lasts at your age.  psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on July 25, 2007, 02:06:28 PM
You're still just a young loli. "Love" rarely ever lasts at your age.  psyduck;

how would you know?

Go Up