September 28, 2024, 10:28:56 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most anticipated game thread.

Started by V, July 17, 2007, 06:24:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak

Feynman

Smash Bros and Mario Kart for the Wii.

BSS

tbtf

Commander Fuckass

I changed my mind to Prototype.  navi;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kingoftherings

Crysis
Assassin's Creed
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
And perhaps Hellgate: London.

Sam

September 16, 2007, 11:21:57 AM #65 Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 06:38:38 PM by Rape Artist
Viva Pinata DS!

No, for serious. >.>

Actually I'm really psyched for Banjo Kazooie 3. Too bad I don't have a 360. :( If I did I would already own viva pinata. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Haze sounds pretty sweet. I'd have to see more news on it though

[hedy]Zidone

KonohaShinobi

SSBB and  Super Mario Galaxy, I am interested in how they will work on the Wii. flower;

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 23, 2007, 06:34:14 PM
SSBB and  Super Mario Galaxy, I am interested in how they will work on the Wii. flower;

I'll give you a hint on Brawl.

You control a character and use him/her to fight other characters. You can use the Wii Remote on its side, Wii Remote + Nunchuk, GCN controller, or Classic Controller.

Totally not already public info.

Sam

Quote from: Wahoo on September 23, 2007, 06:38:57 PM
I'll give you a hint on Brawl.

You control a character and use him/her to fight other characters. You can use the Wii Remote on its side, Wii Remote + Nunchuk, GCN controller, or Classic Controller.

Totally not already public info.

Wow, you are sooo in-the-know.  wub;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

V

Commander Fuckass

I want Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles   wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Quote from: Kefka on September 26, 2007, 05:48:20 PM
I want Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles   wub;

As do I, but I wish it was more like RE4. The on-rail shooter idea is alright. Really looking forward to the zapper though.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Super Mario Galaxy- Supposedly the true successor to SM64, the new gameplay mechanics look great, as well as the art work itself. So far critic's have been saying it's great. this is my second most wanted wii title at the moment.

Super Smash bros Brawl-earlier this year this was probably my least wanted of the Big 3,but now it's starting to sound incredibly promising, the inclusion of a true single player was all I really wanted. But Sakurai is going the extra mile with this,online,four kinds of control,stickers, special brawls, my music and more. I know I'm going to love this installment in the series, heck, this may just end up being my favorite fighter ever.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn- I can't say much other then that I love the characters in FE, as well as the tactical RPG genre (I like shining force too).

Nights- original owned, so I want this. apparently a lot of dead franchises are getting revived on Wii, let's hope Jet grind is one of them.

Dragon Ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 3- yes I'm an otaku, and DBZ is one of my favorites, and the budokai/budokai tenkaichi games are my favorite anime fighters, with the inclusion of wi-fi,new characters, and modes. I'm sure I'll love it.

Go Up