June 30, 2024, 08:43:46 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I feel like a traitor.

Started by iWolf, June 22, 2007, 10:33:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iWolf

June 22, 2007, 10:33:27 PM Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 10:35:59 PM by iWolf
Ever since the snes came out, I've been a huge fan of Nintendo. I was so excited when the 64 came out. I got it exactly on launch day. Then the GC came out, I got it and I thought it was an OK system. Nintendo could of done better. Then the Wii came out. I was excited to get one, but I couldn't find one. I called Gamestop everyday in search of them. No luck. Then one weekend, I decided to call just for the hell of it and to my surprise they had them. I had the system for a week and I started to hate it. After I beat zelda, I never played it again. I decided to sell the wii on ebay and buy a 360. Am I traitor for doing this?  psyduck;

demonprince

ncba93ivyase

NES is good, though the Master System may have been a slight bit better. The SMS's only disadvantages is that every game had to be ported or made by Sega, and whatever is used to produce its sounds sucked ass; worse than midi quality, even. psyduck;

SNES was and still is a godly system. The Genesis also kicked some major ass, but Nintendo definitely had better games this time around.

Every system sucked during the next gen. N64, PS1, Saturn, and whatever the hell else there was. PS1 had Castlevania, N64 had Banjo Kazooie and a few decent first part games.

Gamecube is pretty damn good. Metroid was revived, Pikmin was an amazing game, F-Zero GX definitely takes the cake as the best arcade racer (hell, best racer the past gen), Wind Waker was fresh and exciting, Super Mario Sunshine improved upon SM64 in every way, and so on. MS and Sony had Rockstar going for them, and that's all I can really say they did good.

This gen looks to be total shit. I agree that the Wii is probably Nintendo's worst system yet, but if Nintendo themselves work on developing some good games, it may be fine. So far, I'm just seeing Metroid. Microsoft has Rockstar and some wonderful games like Bioshock, but they don't have much besides shooters and sports. Sony just has nothing.

One would have to be retarded to say the DS is a bad system, though. It's like the Super Nintendo has been brought back from the grave and is here to show it can still whoop the ass of everything else.

But yes, I can understand going over to the 360. Personally, I don't see anything on any system, but I've already bought a Wii, and I never get rid of any of my games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

iWolf

I have no interest at all in the upcoming Wii games.

SSBB- After about a week of playing, it got boring.
Metroid- I am not a fan of metroid.
Super Strikers- Never played the first one.

The artist formally known

No, you probably got a good profit from selling it. If you don't ever buy one again you might be a traitor but who cares...

UnagiPower

Quote from: iWolf on June 22, 2007, 10:49:38 PM

You should, or at least with some friends. I played 14 hours straight with 3 other friends....  china;

MARIOMANIAC21

The only use for the Wii right now is it's browser. I haven't even tried finishing TP. You made a good choice.

iWolf

Quote from: UnagiPower on June 23, 2007, 07:06:47 AM
Quote from: iWolf on June 22, 2007, 10:49:38 PM

You should, or at least with some friends. I played 14 hours straight with 3 other friends....  china;

I only have 2 controllers. I don't own the game.

NOA_Haunted

How can you ... you jerk! you need to delete your account on NSIDER  argh;

Donutz

Morning_Glory

cum 2 teh dark syde we haev a gewd online sytam nd HD

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 14, 2007, 02:15:19 PM
cum 2 teh dark syde we haev a gewd online sytam nd HD
An online system that costs balls but PCs offer for free. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Morning_Glory

Quote from: ⠸⠁⠺⠸⠵ on July 14, 2007, 04:08:22 PM
An online system that costs balls but PCs offer for free. powerofone;

If $50 is bad, then get a job. educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 14, 2007, 06:16:51 PM
If $50 is bad, then get a job. educate;
You're paying $50 $60 for a game, so why pay $50 for an online service that PC beats for free? powerofone;

Morning_Glory

Quote from: ⠸⠁⠺⠸⠵ on July 14, 2007, 06:17:55 PM
You're paying $50 $60 for a game, so why pay $50 for an online service that PC beats for free? powerofone;

Because the PC does not have the games I want at the time I want them. educate;

If you think $50 is bad then get a job.

Go Up