April 18, 2024, 02:45:08 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy birthday [you]

Started by snoorkel, February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

C.Mongler

tommy_on_ice

Quote from: Hiro on March 25, 2023, 07:03:27 AMi'm gonna die
lol me 2

smoke up hos down whil u motherfuckkers bounc 2 dis

YPrrrr

Ever think about how so many legendary people with numerous accomplishments died in their 20s and how you're older and done nothing and if you died tomorrow your existence would have been wholly inconsequential

I guess everyone's is in a cosmic sense. But my brain refuses to recognize that

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 12, 2023, 09:17:30 AMEver think about how so many legendary people with numerous accomplishments died in their 20s and how you're older and done nothing and if you died tomorrow your existence would have been wholly inconsequential

I can't believe we've lost YPR to Nihilism too.  These really are the dark ages >_<'

YPrrrr

Hey I believe in stuff it's just that I've done nothing of importance and my existence thus far has been close to worthless in value to the world

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 12, 2023, 09:17:30 AMEver think about how so many legendary people with numerous accomplishments died in their 20s and how you're older and done nothing and if you died tomorrow your existence would have been wholly inconsequential

never too late to start doing some shit. lots of late-in-life success stories too

go do the thing you want to do man
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

6M69I69B9

dam ypr is this consistently a once in few blue moons topic you bring up in your head??
ik u can be the best smash ult bowser im all for it lets goooo

but no no no to be real ya, i mostly prioritize intrinsic pursuit and personal goals
but when it comes to influencing life in a greater way, not really.

if i can bust out a few bangers with art and even get paid for it, im down
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mando Pandango on April 13, 2023, 03:45:12 PM

never too late to start doing some shit. lots of late-in-life success stories too

go do the thing you want to do man
is true I feel like part of the stress is running up against the time where I'll probably have kids. Which I do want but really takes up a lot of your time lol. Although having kids is an impact upon the world in itself I suppose if any of them or their ancestors end up doing something important.

I feel like I've been stressed out especially by all the shootings in the news because it makes me think of how I could just randomly be killed at any time and if that were today then I would have done nothing. You're right of course that the best time to start doing anything is today and boy am I good at coming up with excuses not to but it's really lame to complain while doing nothing to fix it ik

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on April 13, 2023, 05:28:03 PM

dam ypr is this consistently a once in few blue moons topic you bring up in your head??
ik u can be the best smash ult bowser im all for it lets goooo

but no no no to be real ya, i mostly prioritize intrinsic pursuit and personal goals
but when it comes to influencing life in a greater way, not really.

if i can bust out a few bangers with art and even get paid for it, im down
ty consistent. Sometimes I can get out of it for a while but it always comes back. I try talking about it in therapy but it doesn't really help. Lol I think Corey will always be one step ahead of me on Bowser

You seem like you're p good at training to be better at the things you're interested in. I'm honestly terribly lazy and quit things that I don't immediately succeed in or once I encounter any resistance in training. I really need to break free from that mentality

YPrrrr

Anyway bump to get past that

YPrrrr

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 17, 2023, 09:04:44 AMIffy how

Life is always iffy

But yeah idk how right now is any different from usual

Go Up