March 18, 2024, 08:21:25 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy birthday [you]

Started by snoorkel, February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 05:41:46 PM by YPrrrr
doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:10:22 PM
Quote from: snoorkel on February 09, 2023, 04:47:05 PMThis promugulation made through the power invested in me as the Steward of the Server, further to the Rules and Regulations originally posted December 06, 2011 and last edited on March 19, 2016 in the Announcements board, hereby authoritates:

• The user H.FANTRON (also known as "Kalahari Inkantation") shall be henceforth demoted to the rank of Dipshit, as a result of prolonged and unusual abuse of privilege and posting of Spam in violation of paragraph 1 'Spam' of the Rules and Regulations, until a future time that such user may make appropriate and adequate contributions to the community.

The Lobby and other boards shall be subject to continued moderation for the avoidance of the posting of Spam.

Dated February 9, 2023

>Prom'you''ul'gaæ-ti-yuon

i lol'd

Never'th'less, in any case,

Thank you for taking respobsibility'vv'e of thing's'td've, folx. happydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

i wasn't telling a joke. i'm serious. are you okay?

Kalahari Inkantation

Let me ask you guys an honest question.

Do you actually care? psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Because if you did, you would not even be asking such a mind-boggl'in'g question. goonish

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:15:06 PMLet me ask you guys an honest question.

Do you actually care? psyduck;

of course we do, why wouldn't we? as a group, we've stuck together this long, haven't we? between this and the discord server? we've supported members in their times of need many times over, and always wished each other the best.

Nyerp

yes i care. what's so "mind-boggl'in'g" about "are you okay?"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:16:27 PMBecause if you were actually paying attention to this f*rum, you would not even beGIN to THINK of asking such a mind-boggl'in'g question. goonish

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on February 09, 2023, 05:18:11 PMyes i care. what's so "mind-boggl'in'g" about "are you okay?"

I don't mean to sound dismissive, but what do you think, Nyerp.

Nyerp

what's wrong with the forum that makes you post the way you do?

Go Up