March 18, 2024, 08:59:44 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy birthday [you]

Started by snoorkel, February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr   Viewing Kalahari Inkantation's profile.

Thank you my good boyo. wrenh(

Kalahari Inkantation

Viewing a list of recent topics.
YPrrrr   Deleting a message.

doodthing;

Ezloﺕ

:)

YPrrrr

I mean duplicate posts are spam so I'm modding boyah yes?

Kalahari Inkantation

To think the Americans literally can't even read their own language. And they're telling ME how to speak. goonish

Samus Aran

you could stop the charade any time tho, just saying

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 09, 2023, 05:28:49 PM
Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:22:37 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on February 09, 2023, 05:17:08 PM
Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:15:06 PMLet me ask you guys an honest question.

Do you actually care? psyduck;

of course we do, why wouldn't we? as a group, we've stuck together this long, haven't we? between this and the discord server? we've supported members in their times of need many times over, and always wished each other the best.

Oh PLEASE. goonish

dont oh please me. everyone was kind and supportive after my car accident, some even sent me things to cheer me up. we raised money for grant's wedding plans and for his pet rabbit's emergency vet care. a few have lent me money recently to help me get by, and a few did again for tyler recently as well. boyagers have been instrumental in helping me get a streaming """"career"""" going, even if it's barely going at all. grant's letters, mib's christmas cards, all the game nights we've still managed to keep going via the boyah discord. there are countless examples of us *still* sticking together and staying actively friends with each other in addition to caring for each others' well-being throughout the time we've all been together.

why would you seek to belittle the community we've built up?
I would like to add to this.
I'm not sure what's going on with Tec, and I've tried to reach out to him with no success. It would be silly to say nobody really cares, as Kaz mentioned above, we've always helped each other out in whatever ways we could. Despite arguments, blocking, banning and deleting (though at this point I myself am wanting to make up for any transgressions) it's safe to say we've all been here for each other somehow. There have been cards sent (MIB VIP <3 ), gifts sent to and from folks, streams and gaming. I'm not active on the forum but I still look forward to reading the latest comments on the Discord from the folks I've grown to love. And yes, I do creep on the forums to see what those who don't want Discord are up to.

I had a really bad health scare in December to the point of being forced to miss work due to heart issues. Y'all pulled through for me, and for that I simply cannot thank y'all enough. And if I'm able, I'd do the same for y'all. You don't have to believe us, Tec, but even after all this there is still a level of connection we all have for better or for worse. We're worried about you, just like we would be for anyone else acting strangely or in trouble. The most I could ask from you in to reach out to those who want to help you, or if it is actually an issue and as severe as it seems, get professional help.

Y'all be safe and have a good one.

reeper

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 18, 2023, 06:17:47 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on February 09, 2023, 05:28:49 PM
Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:22:37 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on February 09, 2023, 05:17:08 PM
Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:15:06 PMLet me ask you guys an honest question.

Do you actually care? psyduck;

of course we do, why wouldn't we? as a group, we've stuck together this long, haven't we? between this and the discord server? we've supported members in their times of need many times over, and always wished each other the best.

Oh PLEASE. goonish

dont oh please me. everyone was kind and supportive after my car accident, some even sent me things to cheer me up. we raised money for grant's wedding plans and for his pet rabbit's emergency vet care. a few have lent me money recently to help me get by, and a few did again for tyler recently as well. boyagers have been instrumental in helping me get a streaming """"career"""" going, even if it's barely going at all. grant's letters, mib's christmas cards, all the game nights we've still managed to keep going via the boyah discord. there are countless examples of us *still* sticking together and staying actively friends with each other in addition to caring for each others' well-being throughout the time we've all been together.

why would you seek to belittle the community we've built up?
I would like to add to this.
I'm not sure what's going on with Tec, and I've tried to reach out to him with no success. It would be silly to say nobody really cares, as Kaz mentioned above, we've always helped each other out in whatever ways we could. Despite arguments, blocking, banning and deleting (though at this point I myself am wanting to make up for any transgressions) it's safe to say we've all been here for each other somehow. There have been cards sent (MIB VIP <3 ), gifts sent to and from folks, streams and gaming. I'm not active on the forum but I still look forward to reading the latest comments on the Discord from the folks I've grown to love. And yes, I do creep on the forums to see what those who don't want Discord are up to.

I had a really bad health scare in December to the point of being forced to miss work due to heart issues. Y'all pulled through for me, and for that I simply cannot thank y'all enough. And if I'm able, I'd do the same for y'all. You don't have to believe us, Tec, but even after all this there is still a level of connection we all have for better or for worse. We're worried about you, just like we would be for anyone else acting strangely or in trouble. The most I could ask from you in to reach out to those who want to help you, or if it is actually an issue and as severe as it seems, get professional help.

Y'all be safe and have a good one.
thanks bro, at the risk of being insensitive I find this very touching and thoughtful. Life is not always good but I think we're also entangled in it together. Maybe we should do more for each other but I don't know what that entails. In all I'm proud of the tight knit community we've harvested and hope we can try to help watch over each other. As a community or as individuals were here for y'all. May your heart feel at rest in our lives here. Miss y'all and hope time is a good patron from the bottom of my heart.

reeper

Also still haven't had anyone make fun of me for requiring catheters which I find nice but also wish I was the butt of more jokes. Love the attention I was given before I had a real serious health issue lmao. Everything here on my end is great. Hope I can have that same feeling for everyone here.

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Thyme

i like spicy nacho and jalapeno doritos tbh

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Go Up