I took a few weeks off, yet somehow became a Warcraft III pro

Started by ncba93ivyase, June 18, 2007, 12:03:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Really, I've been whooping pretty much everyone's ass; the only people I can't are those that send in a Swordsmaster in the beginning, though I'm starting to  be able to handle it.

Instead of pumping out the standard Gargoyles and Crypt Fiends, I start out with a good number of Ghouls. As they start to fade out, I might slap in two or so Crypt Fiends to handle any possible air, or two Gargoyles to make creeping easier, and loads of Necromancers and a couple of Meat Wagons. Hell, I can take out an entire army with a weak hero and 3 Necromancers and not lose a thing (defensive). caterpie;

I can also take out other bases with about a 50 food limit and only hit 45. Damn, I'm getting good. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on June 18, 2007, 12:16:38 AM
I dislike RTS games. gonk;
I dislike Fire Emblem. gonk;

Right after I posted this, I got my ass beat by some guy with loads of Frost Wyrms. I'm always afraid to attack first, so I let him go too long. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up