May 10, 2024, 07:51:00 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you get drunk?

Started by Cosmic Ada, August 20, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cosmic Ada

I'm drunk for no reason but I'm playing Electroplankton so life is pretty good  n_n

YPrrrr

Because it makes me better at nearly everything

Which apparently means I should get anxiety meds for similar effects

C.Mongler

The artist formally known

I hardly drink. I've had like less than a six pack this whole year

C.Mongler

oh yea well i've had less than a 4-pack!!!

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2018, 05:23:49 PMn/a y/n

same but i figure it would be for

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 02:11:50 PManxiety relief lol

i'm not necessarily morally opposed to drinking though, just 2poor and have no social life so the opportunity never arises lol

Hiro

Uh it's fun sometimes
I probably drink heavily like 3-10 times a year

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i dont really like to get drunk unless im in my apartment, and even then its fun to drink and play games with the boyos.

it makes me more outgoing but i also have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth when i drink.

Hiro

I love drunk gaming with the boy(ager)s

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 20, 2018, 05:32:45 PMit makes me more outgoing
This is a big one for me. If you don't know me in person it might be hard to believe but my social anxiety is intense and I can't interact with strangers without a little help.

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 20, 2018, 05:32:45 PMits fun to drink and play games with the boyos.
hell yes it is

If you've played any game with me in the past like year I've probably been intoxicated at the time.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

August 20, 2018, 05:39:29 PM #14 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:43:25 PM by Magyarorszag
i'm honestly a little afraid of the potential for alcohol to loosen inhibitions lol

Some of those inhibitors are there for a reason. akudood;

i'll have to do a test run one of these days and drink slowly at home alone and see what happens

Go Up