April 16, 2024, 01:11:47 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you get drunk?

Started by Cosmic Ada, August 20, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Wait so you've never been drunk tec?

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

"your 6 year old palate can't take it" -hiro

that's actually part of it, or it was for a very long time at least hocuspocus;

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2018, 05:56:05 PM"your 6 year old palate can't take it" -hiro

that's actually part of it, or it was for a very long time at least hocuspocus;
Lmao I would be the last to say that, most alcohol is gross
Tec and thyme should get drunk together y/n

Thyme

side note, i've also never been high

i've actually never been offered weed; i think ppl thought i would be the kind of guy who would snitch befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro on August 20, 2018, 05:57:40 PMLmao I would be the last to say that, most alcohol is gross

it really is

i absolutely love using the word "swill" to describe alcoholic beverages

i look forward to being that one guy conspicuously ordering "''girly""' drinks at the bar

Quote from: Hiro on August 20, 2018, 05:57:40 PMTec and thyme should get drunk together y/n

i also absolutely love this idea

thyme come to ny y/n

Mando Pandango

girly drinks are delicious; there's no shame in drinking them
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

lemonade is delicious why wouldn't i want to get drunk off lemonade are you kidding me
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 20, 2018, 06:09:48 PMlemonade is delicious why wouldn't i want to get drunk off lemonade are you kidding me

that's exactly what i'm thinking

i would order without shame but i'd probably still listen closely for giggling or other signs of judgement lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

that sounds like a bad drunk. like a cider drunk or something.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 20, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
Quote from: Detective Spatchcock on August 20, 2018, 06:09:48 PMlemonade is delicious why wouldn't i want to get drunk off lemonade are you kidding me

that's exactly what i'm thinking

i would order without shame but i'd probably still listen closely for giggling or other signs of judgement lol
as long as you don't care, nobody else will.

Hiro

Mando Pandango

yeah i like cider

if you don't want something that tastes like alcohol but don't want to get judged drink cider

YPrrrr

If you want to feel like you'd pay $20 for a toothbrush every 2 drinks, drink cider!

It is pretty tasty for a drink or two though

Go Up