June 23, 2024, 12:15:33 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Go is now live

Started by squirrelfriend, July 06, 2016, 07:04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

squirrelfriend

I couldn't catch a pidgeot at level 4 ;-;
But I did catch a staryu and psyduck :)
I got two eggs too
I also found a triangulation of three pokespots that managed to refresh themselves each time I got to the next one but it was at a local bank. :|

squirrelfriend

That lady's suspicions are well founded to be quite honest. I turned off the Pokemon Go music and have a privacy screen on my phone for that reason.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: squirrelfriend on July 14, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
That lady's suspicions are well founded to be quite honest. I turned off the Pokemon Go music and have a privacy screen on my phone for that reason.
it's easy to tell what you're doing anyway

Playing in a city is nice because there's a wealth of pokestops, and there's one spot in particular with about a dozen and there are always a bunch of lures down there.

However, it's impossible to stay in a gym for more than a few hours no matter how strong your Pokemon are. I've never stayed in one for more than a few minutes.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

I turn AR off and just act like I'm playing Candy Crush.

C.Mongler

Yeah I turned the AR off after the first like 6 pokemon i caught lol.

Mando Pandango

Same. It saves battery and it's easier to catch stuff.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

don't let's

I never used ar because it kept telling me it couldn't detect my phone's orientation. And the Pokemon never showed up.

don't let's

Why wouldn't her boyfriend wander around with her anyway even not signed up with the game? That part doesn't make any sense to me because he doesn't have to be playing too to be walking around with her.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: ₓ on July 14, 2016, 02:26:48 PM
Why wouldn't her boyfriend wander around with her anyway even not signed up with the game? That part doesn't make any sense to me because he doesn't have to be playing too to be walking around with her.
She needs to provide an incentive for the boyfriend to come with her...

squirrelfriend

Maybe she doesn't want to let the boyfriend know that there were people creeping on her. it might make him more standoffish?

squirrelfriend

i only know of one other pokemon go player in the area and he was in the allergist's office

don't let's

Quote from: squirrelfriend on July 14, 2016, 02:40:23 PM
Quote from: â," on July 14, 2016, 02:26:48 PM
She needs to provide an incentive for the boyfriend to come with her...

but if she wanted him to play bodyguard he didn't have to be playing the game too.

And people do go on walks with each other. Or they used to.

squirrelfriend

Maybe she wants to trade or battle with her bf???? You know, have outings together so he knows what the game is for himself and not some cockamamie she can came up lest she gets accused of cheating with a dweeb or Trumpet?

Go Up