June 06, 2024, 04:19:12 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Giveaway Thread

Started by C.Mongler, May 31, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

May 31, 2016, 08:46:25 AM Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:52:16 PM by C.Mongler
So I dunno if any Boyagers are bundle-rats like I am, but I have a fuck ton of Steam keys that I have that I'd like to get rid of, and all my real-life friends have them already so I don't really have anywhere to dump them. SO THIS IS THE THREAD 4 GIVIN' SHIT AWAY. U can post what keys u have and whatever requirements you want for someone to recieve them (first poster, write an essay, send dick pics, etc.) Can be Steam, uPlay, PSN codes, whatever, I don't give a fuck, just be sure u tell people what the code is for. Also if it wasn't obvious DON'T POST CODES DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD, we got too many creepy crawlies stalking Boyah public boards, they'd probably take em

OKAY so to start I have these; I definitely have more, but I need to dig around my humble/bundlestars but these are probably the hottest two things I have

• Rocket League (Steam)

• Oddworld: New n' Tasty (Steam)

• The Forest (Steam)

• Her Story (Steam)

• Broken Age (Steam)

So HOW DO U GET A COPY??? For these two nuggs, you must write an essay in 10 to 15 words (NO MORE, NO LESS OR YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED) explaining why you need this game or the positive impact having the game would have on your life. I will arbitrarily choose a winner based on what makes me giggle most. also ONE ESSAY PER GIVEAWAY REQUEST. if u want both u better write me two essays.

also i have a physical copy of GTA V for Xbox 360 i really had no reason to buy, i'll ship it to someone if someone really wants it and will actually play it lol

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 31, 2016, 08:46:25 AM
So I dunno if any Boyagers are bundle-rats like I am, but I have a fuck ton of Steam keys that I have that I'd like to get rid of, and all my real-life friends have them already so I don't really have anywhere to dump them. SO THIS IS THE THREAD 4 GIVIN' SHIT AWAY. U can post what keys u have and whatever requirements you want for someone to recieve them (first poster, write an essay, send dick pics, etc.) Can be Steam, uPlay, PSN codes, whatever, I don't give a fuck, just be sure u tell people what the code is for. Also if it wasn't obvious DON'T POST CODES DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD, we got too many creepy crawlies stalking Boyah public boards, they'd probably take em

OKAY so to start I have these; I definitely have more, but I need to dig around my humble/bundlestars but these are probably the hottest two things I have

• Rocket League

• Oddworld: New n' Tasty

So HOW DO U GET A COPY??? For these two nuggs, you must write an essay in 10 to 15 words (NO MORE, NO LESS OR YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED) explaining why you need this game or the positive impact having the game would have on your life. I will arbitrarily choose a winner based on what makes me giggle most. also ONE ESSAY PER GIVEAWAY REQUEST. if u want both u better write me two essays.

also i have a physical copy of GTA V for Xbox 360 i really had no reason to buy, i'll ship it to someone if someone really wants it and will actually play it lol
I'd totally love that copy of GTA V sir. Been meaning to buy it again.

Thyme

i would like oddworld
i heard it was pretty good
from some youtuber

Thyme

also good idea for a thread
i think i also have some codes laying around and apparently posting in the just purchased thread isn't enough

C.Mongler

thanks fam. OH YEAH: i'll select a winner in a couple of days, once there's a couple entries or i get bored of waiting, whatever comes first.

feyd i will message u in a sex

Daddy

I should pick some games and then offer them up for people who maintain 100% quota for x amount of days  wariodood;

Thyme

let's be honest boyah doesn't need 85% more thyme wariodood;

Daddy

Quote from: Djyme on May 31, 2016, 10:18:51 AM
let's be honest boyah doesn't need 85% more thyme wariodood;
yes it do

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Khadafi on May 31, 2016, 10:16:58 AM
I should pick some games and then offer them up for people who maintain 100% quota for x amount of days  wariodood;
good idea

ME##

squirrelfriend

squirrelfriend

mememememememememememememememememe
only psn or mac friendly gaems pls

silvertone

Hiro

shit i would love the rocket league if u still got it

Daddy

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 31, 2016, 03:35:29 PM
mememememememememememememememememe
only psn or mac friendly gaems pls
no go on psn.

The closest for mac friendly would be extra steam keys that are steamplay

Go Up