June 27, 2024, 11:08:32 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

I fucked up, I was lazy and leveled up through the Vagina faced guy that gives you the Dark Sign for leveling up through him, I leveled up like 3 times, died once and now Im stuck as a hollow whenever I die because I dont want to spend the 60k to get cured  saddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on April 15, 2016, 01:02:07 PM
I fucked up, I was lazy and leveled up through the Vagina faced guy that gives you the Dark Sign for leveling up through him, I leveled up like 3 times, died once and now Im stuck as a hollow whenever I die because I dont want to spend the 60k to get cured  saddood;

if you don't want to be cured you might as well try to go for the ending that requires you to be hollowed through acquiring dark signs

TooB

How do you already know about an ending?

Anyway, first dlc drop already confirmed for fall 2016

Samus Aran

April 15, 2016, 01:10:48 PM #93 Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:18:23 PM by Sakura Kinomoto
Quote from: Loto on April 15, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

all i know is that it involves acquiring darksigns and some other character that shows up after being hollowed

and i know about it because of reading about the dude who does it for you, because i wasn't about to choose that dialogue option without knowing what it was first

TooB

Snowy

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 15, 2016, 12:53:27 PM
is it ever? in every souls game, your post-game stats allow you to pretty well outweigh any increased difficulty, not to mention the fact that you're replaying stuff you know already.

ng+ is a cakewalk in every souls game
some parts are I guess. It felt like the bosses didn't get much harder in this game though? Like I did 2 full playthroughs and then 1 where I skipped anything optional. I was a little disappointed at how easy it was. :(

Snowy

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 15, 2016, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: Loto on April 15, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

all i know is that it involves acquiring darksigns and some other character that shows up after being hollowed

and i know about it because of reading about the dude who does it for you, because i wasn't about to choose that dialogue option without knowing what it was first
[spoiler=actual spoilers]You get 5 dark signs from him and then you get the last 3 from luring Anri of Astora to a "wedding" after killing her only companion and take her darksigns after killing her with a sacrificial blade.[/spoiler]

TooB

I've been noticing an "easy" pattern as well....

Idk, maybe it's because I've played all the previous games so far, or this one just IS easier, but I haven't died more than twice at a boss yet. Maybe the difficulty spike is coming soon? In the current area I'm in?

It's the normal enemies that seem harder, and even then, not by that much

Nyerp

so many unmarked spoilers time to leave this thread forever

Commander Fuckass

yeah this seems easier than DSII by far, I beat the Crystal boss today and it wasnt that hard. The only boss that I took me a while was that dumb tree because I didnt know wtf I was supposed to do  akudood;

and yeah, the mobs are harder than the bosses so far, especially those fucking dogs

also LUL you can hear the Bloodborne enemy gurgles when you kill some of the enemies too
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

I gotta say though, even if it is easier than the others, it still has some of the coolest bosses anyway.

Nyerp

[spoiler]crystal sage should NOT have taken 4 tries what the fuck is wrong with me[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on April 15, 2016, 08:14:49 PM
[spoiler]crystal sage should NOT have taken 4 tries what the fuck is wrong with me[/spoiler]
[spoiler]he is kinda tricky. those spells do hurt [/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on April 15, 2016, 03:02:25 PM
yeah this seems easier than DSII by far, I beat the Crystal boss today and it wasnt that hard. The only boss that I took me a while was that dumb tree because I didnt know wtf I was supposed to do  akudood;

and yeah, the mobs are harder than the bosses so far, especially those fucking dogs

also LUL you can hear the Bloodborne enemy gurgles when you kill some of the enemies too

The dogs are exactly the same as they are in every other Souls game. Same AI and moveset.

Kalahari Inkantation

jesus christ, they're never going to retire that stupid dog ai are they

Go Up