May 04, 2024, 09:33:05 AM

1,531,642 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on March 02, 2017, 09:22:01 PM
So I'm first in line at Target, waiting until 8am in a tent lmao I am insane sillydood;
p much n_u

you confirmed your local store will have it yes?

Commander Fuckass

So I got one at midnight at my Walmart because they had 18 in stock

I was #7 in line. Been playing Zelda so far and Im p.hooked
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

my switch is supposed to arrive in 12 hours but hasn't even shipped yet lol. whens a good time to bother an amazon service rep, 10? 9? now?????

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 03, 2017, 05:10:17 AM
my switch is supposed to arrive in 12 hours but hasn't even shipped yet lol. whens a good time to bother an amazon service rep, 10? 9? now?????
I'd say now amazon is supposed to be pro at this

C.Mongler

"As I see your order is in advanced stages of shipping, I expect it will be dispatched and shipped out soon. As per the notes on the order, I expect it to be delivered by today, however there can be a possible delay of one day. The maximum delay, can be it will arrive by tomorrow"

So basically what I expected, but thanks I guess. Ugh. Well, as long as it arrives tomorrow at the latest I guess I'm not that pissed about it, but still bummed nonetheless.

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on March 02, 2017, 09:33:47 PM
So I'm first in line at Target, waiting until 8am in a tent lmao I am insane sillydood;
p much n_u

yes lol I work there
Anyway camping was fun but uncomfortable as shit and cold, thank god I had a tent and blankets
There was one guy behind me in line after about an hour, and then it was just them and us for another 2 hours or so, and it gradually grew to be ~25 people, some in groups together (so not all were getting one) out of 31 systems available sillydood;
11 were Neon, which it what I got. They also had ~6 copies of BotW Special Edition, so I got one of those, the case is pretty solid. Also got a Pro Controller (that D-Pad is FIRM but the rest of it is great) and Snipperclips on the eShop. Since I get 10% off with my employee discount and another 5% with the target card, after tax the system itself was $280 total, and I got a nice discount on the other things as well. Still need a screen protector but I am set for quite a while now, probably until Splatoon comes out or some of those indie titles.

C.Mongler

switch is shipped and should be arriving sunday...when i am not home. hope no one steals it :)

hopefully they redeliver on monday

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on March 03, 2017, 11:04:12 PM
Quote from: YPargh on March 02, 2017, 09:33:47 PM
p much n_u

yes lol I work there
Anyway camping was fun but uncomfortable as shit and cold, thank god I had a tent and blankets
There was one guy behind me in line after about an hour, and then it was just them and us for another 2 hours or so, and it gradually grew to be ~25 people, some in groups together (so not all were getting one) out of 31 systems available sillydood;
11 were Neon, which it what I got. They also had ~6 copies of BotW Special Edition, so I got one of those, the case is pretty solid. Also got a Pro Controller (that D-Pad is FIRM but the rest of it is great) and Snipperclips on the eShop. Since I get 10% off with my employee discount and another 5% with the target card, after tax the system itself was $280 total, and I got a nice discount on the other things as well. Still need a screen protector but I am set for quite a while now, probably until Splatoon comes out or some of those indie titles.
noice, that's sweet you could use your employee discount on all that. And neon is so pretty :3

Commander Fuckass

I may or may not have picked up 9 of the 13 available Zelda Amiibos the other day  sillydood;

Just missing the Guardian, Shiek, Zelda, and Bokoblin ones sillydood;

Daddy

amazon and ups fucked up my order and i wont get my game until tomorrow or wednesday

and i cant find a console cuz target and toys r us did some retarded ticket system

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: steal on March 05, 2017, 08:50:40 AM
So has anyone tasted their cartridges yet? doodhuh;
no because Im not autistic enough to go "Wow I wonder what this game cartridge tastes like"

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on March 06, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
Quote from: steal on March 05, 2017, 08:50:40 AM
So has anyone tasted their cartridges yet? doodhuh;
no because Im not autistic enough to go "Wow I wonder what this game cartridge tastes like"
liar

don't let's

Daddy

mfw i cant even find a POS in the store

Go Up