May 03, 2024, 11:28:03 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

but you're right about that too

The "share" button will at launch do nothing but take a screenshot. No video recording, but that's also in the plans for a future update supposedly.

6M69I69B9

man this looks like garbage

ditching if smash bros isn't on it bc im now an addict to smash lmao
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

is mad gay

honestly, my brother and i were just dying at the ice cube demonstration

i couldn't get myself to further and he just left.

fuck i hope smash bros isn't gonna be one there but they'd be dumb to ignore it.  FUCK
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Just imagine Smash with half a controller.....

and you thought the wii remote was bad

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on January 24, 2017, 02:53:25 PM
Just imagine Smash with half a controller.....

and you thought the wii remote was bad
no self respecting player would use either madood;

rdl

gamecube switch plus adapter controller, because we're ok with the fact that we peaked 16 years ago

ninty whyd you have to become terrible. you used to be so good.

TooB

Quote from: ADX on January 24, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
gamecube switch plus adapter controller, because we're ok with the fact that we peaked 16 years ago

ninty whyd you have to become terrible. you used to be so good.
god forbid nintendo ever just have a normal controller ever again....

not that the n64 and GC controllers were "normal"

Samus Aran

we do already have a thread for the switch and how mad gay it is but idk ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯

Travis

what was abnormal about gc controller? button layout was a bit weird but it's a very comfortable controller imo

TooB

Quote from: Travis on January 25, 2017, 02:27:33 PM
what was abnormal about gc controller? button layout was a bit weird but it's a very comfortable controller imo
it was a good controller but not necessarily normal.

Tiny dpad, button layout, 3 shoulder buttons, two of which are that weird analog thing, and then that crappy z button.

Samus Aran

that d-pad was definitely total garbage, it's the only thing that's legitimately not built well on the gamecube controller. thankfully, it's hardly used, so it's not much of a loss. just kind of a shame.

the z-button placement is strange but it's not in a bad spot really, it's just aesthetically out of place. it works just fine so i guess that's all that really matters

all things considered the gamecube controller is still one of my favorite controllers and is designed for comfort very, very well

TooB

I just always felt the z button was too stiff.

And yeah, like I said its still a good controller.

YPrrrr

The c stick is also kind of a poor man's right analog stick but once you're used to it it's fine

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on January 22, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
but you're right about that too

The "share" button will at launch do nothing but take a screenshot. No video recording, but that's also in the plans for a future update supposedly.
it's not even supposed, they stated at the switch event that video capture would be coming in the near future

bluaki

January 27, 2017, 08:01:11 PM #479 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:12:06 PM by bluaki
The Switch Pro Controller went up for preorder at GameStop today.

It also went up on Amazon a couple days ago, but Amazon always has such terrible supply issues with everything Nintendo-related that it sold out like ten minutes later

Also, I recently realized that with Disgaea 5, Nippon Ichi is the first developer to treat Switch as Vita's replacement.

Disgaea 1 and 2 were originally released on PS2, then later ported to PSP. Disgaea 3 and 4 were originally released on PS3, then later ported to Vita. Disgaea 5 was originally on PS4, then later ported to Switch. All of these ports are enhanced versions. A lot of other Japanese developers are still porting PS4 games to Vita.

Go Up