May 04, 2024, 10:39:59 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

so assuming this thing is launching in march as indicated at E3, we are now at the shortest point between announcement and launch of any Nintendo console in their history

which begs the questions when the fuck are they gonna announce this thing and is it actually still coming out in march lol

Hiro

if we're going by the Breath of the Wild amiibo release date leak/rumor, the system will come out April 3rd

TooB

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 22, 2016, 10:43:43 AM
if we're going by the Breath of the Wild amiibo release date leak/rumor, the system will come out April 3rd

and it'll be april 2nd when they tell us anything about this thing

FAMY2

No time to think about it. Just rush right out and get one before they are gone.  Isn't that how it works?

C.Mongler

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 22, 2016, 03:20:31 PM
No time to think about it. Just rush right out and get one before they are gone.  Isn't that how it works?

i mean if you're apple, sure

FAMY2

I think they missed the rumour date. SURPRISE !!

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 22, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

I mean when was the last time Apple's done that even
Sega actually did that with the Saturn and it was a fucking disaster

Quote from: Big Goop on September 22, 2016, 11:24:13 AM
and it'll be april 2nd when they tell us anything about this thing
i mean that's my birthday so fine by me

C.Mongler

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 26, 2016, 02:08:56 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 22, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

I mean when was the last time Apple's done that even
Sega actually did that with the Saturn and it was a fucking disaster

uhhh literally this month, the iPhone 7 and new Apple Watch were technically announced on the 7th and then they went on sale the following friday, the 16th.

squirrelfriend

nintendo should embrace gay rights and get more western fans

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 26, 2016, 02:25:40 PM
uhhh literally this month, the iPhone 7 and new Apple Watch were technically announced on the 7th and then they went on sale the following friday, the 16th.
that was 9 days, not the very next day, also everyone already knew basically everything about the iphone 7 before the announcement

squirrelfriend

everyone knows basically everything about the nx as well

Thyme

C.Mongler

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 27, 2016, 04:36:22 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 26, 2016, 02:25:40 PM
that was 9 days, not the very next day, also everyone already knew basically everything about the iphone 7 before the announcement
when did anyone say anything about the very next day bro lol we're talking short announcement-to-launch windows. to your latter point, yes i'm aware, that's why i included "technically". they weren't officially unveiled until the 7th, but yes almost everything about it was leaked because they've been in manufacturing for months now.

my point is announcing something and then launching it a week later really has only been successful for apple as far as i'm aware, feel free to enlighten me if you have other examples

squirrelfriend

non video game related but remember when mbv dropped their album suddenly
also video game related remember the ps4 slim
remember when Samsung announced the newest model of the note and then it had a bad batch at release

Go Up