May 04, 2024, 06:58:02 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

yeah there's def some shouldies in there

i mean this shit needs to be same specs as ps4 and no more than 399.99 at launch or it's DOA. i'm hopeful though since that last image had it running the UE4 demo, which means it's probably on par with 'CURRENT GEN'. though i'm not even sure thats enough at this point with the rumors that they are making upgraded units to support 4k and VR n shit  n_u

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

the wii U is already somewhere between the PS3 and PS4 as far as I can tell, so I think graphics competing with the current gen is completely reasonable. the ps4 and xbone have been around for over 2 years now, and the NX seems to kind of be nintendo's gen 8.5 system to the Wii U's gen 7.5.
the 4k thing is probably where nintendo will stop though. if sony does release a PS4K it will likely piss off a lot of people, but would likely put Nintendo at the bottom power-wise once again (though not by as much and this is assuming Microsoft does something to bump their resolution as well)

don't let's

These people leaking stuff seem to almost never take videos of it in action. And most things that can take pics can take video too.

Hiro

[spoiler=another pic][/spoiler]

iunno

Daddy

I'd hope that controller is a fake. While it has a "cool sleek" design, it doesn't look comfortable to hold at all.

There's a reason why the GCN, all the dualshocks, 360 controller, steam controller, etc all have the "wings" where the user's palms would be.  It's a more comfortable grip and aids with weight distribution.  There's a different feel of holding one of these controllers for hours from holding a slightly more ergonomic iPhone.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

i hpoe the new controller is like the wii u pro . that's the best nintendo controller

C.Mongler

Quote from: … on March 23, 2016, 03:18:21 PM
These people leaking stuff seem to almost never take videos of it in action. And most things that can take pics can take video too.

i mean every frame of demonstrating the thing is a frame of determining who leaked the thing to begin with, ez firing and EZ lawsuit

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 03:49:17 PM

i mean every frame of demonstrating the thing is a frame of determining who leaked the thing to begin with, ez firing and EZ lawsuit
But still

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on March 23, 2016, 03:43:50 PM
I'd hope that controller is a fake. While it has a "cool sleek" design, it doesn't look comfortable to hold at all.

There's a reason why the GCN, all the dualshocks, 360 controller, steam controller, etc all have the "wings" where the user's palms would be.  It's a more comfortable grip and aids with weight distribution.  There's a different feel of holding one of these controllers for hours from holding a slightly more ergonomic iPhone.
I mean it kinda  looks like it has a curved bottom, and to me looks like a rounded super nintendo controller or a ps vita. I wonder if there's no "wings" on it because that would lock your hands into one position, when you need to be moving your thumbs around the screen perhaps?
also there's that old rumor of it doubling as a portable system, which this looks like it could do pretty well.

C.Mongler

Quote from: … on March 23, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

But still

i'm just saying, if i was going to leak something like this, personally i wouldn't take a video either lol people are going to cry fake just as much as a picture so why even bother

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 04:00:12 PM
Quote from: … on March 23, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

But still

i'm just saying, if i was going to leak something like this, personally i wouldn't take a video either lol people are going to cry fake just as much as a picture so why even bother
But a video would add more legitimacy. So if your thinking people are going to cry fake at the pictures too then there's no reason not to take the video. (Other than the concerns of people getting your identity.)

C.Mongler

[youtube]aY0Msvnv6WA[/youtube]

Rayman confirmed for smash guys cmongler;

Go Up