May 04, 2024, 11:05:02 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

March 18, 2016, 06:18:05 PM #105 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:31:51 PM by C.Mongler
there's clearly an overhead light bud, it would do that lol sike, it's the sunglare in UE demo lol

C.Mongler

Daddy

Remember SeriousGamer007?

do i need to return as well?

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

NEW PICTAS

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

once again, THE PIXELS say it's not shopped so if these are fake that means someone took teh time to build this ugly looking thing, and not only that, they replicated the TOTALLY FAKE one that i posted earlier.

so i'm leaning towards this thing might actually be real...

can we change the title of this thread to "Nintendo's Funeral Home"?

ME##

it's too  soon after iwata was buried by nintedo

C.Mongler

editor-in-chief of game informer is a belieber

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/712691446927724544

itt share your favorite nintendo memories

C.Mongler

remember when your family would say stuff like "if you want to play your nintendo..." even when it was a sega cuz nintendo was so popular?! good times

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 10:46:07 AM
editor-in-chief of game informer is a belieber

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/712691446927724544

itt share your favorite nintendo memories
a home console with no face buttons...

wtf

i dont like the future....
VR, no face buttons, digital only, nintendo not learning that people don't fucking care about their "innovation..."

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
remember when your family would say stuff like "if you want to play your nintendo..." even when it was a sega cuz nintendo was so popular?! good times
remeber nintendo before the n64? good times....

C.Mongler

yeah i mean i really hope there's an ace up their sleeve if this is real such as full portability, i just dont how thats technologically possible with a device this teenie. but yeah no face buttons? WHYYYYYYY controls with no feedback feel wrong

Daddy

Here's a wild idea

Make a console where the controller is a slightly tweaked GCN controller.  It was literally their best controller and they should just go back to that.

Increase the sensitivity of the shoulder buttons, maybe add pressure sensitivity to the joy sticks. 

Make shit like motion sensitivity OR A GIANT FUCKING TABLET secondary features to producing games and a quality console that can compete.  The "wii remote" should be the accessory to the controller, not the other way around.

C.Mongler

make jmv president of nintendo

but yeah just give me a ps4 with a gamecube controller and mario games and IM HAPPY AS FUK

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 12:26:59 PM
make jmv president of nintendo

but yeah just give me a ps4 with a gamecube controller and mario games and IM HAPPY AS FUK
I'll delete useless consoles

like how they deleted useless Nintendo Wifi Connection spam;

If Nintendo wants their next console to not be a flop it needs to actually have decent specs instead of relying solely on gimmicks and "lol grapfix dont matter'. No one is going to drop another 300 dollars on last gen graphics and a new gimmick  when they can spend a little more on a powerful console that can also probably implement most of the gimmicks anyhow.

and online gameplay needs to be fixed. They're now 10+ years behind  sony & microsoft for whatever reason.

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 23, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
WHYYYYYYY controls with no feedback feel wrong
the rumor I saw claimed that the sticks had force feedback or something

Quote from: Khadafi on March 23, 2016, 12:55:12 PM
If Nintendo wants their next console to not be a flop it needs to actually have decent specs instead of relying solely on gimmicks and "lol grapfix dont matter'. No one is going to drop another 300 dollars on last gen graphics and a new gimmick  when they can spend a little more on a powerful console that can also probably implement most of the gimmicks anyhow.

and online gameplay needs to be fixed. They're now 10+ years behind  sony & microsoft for whatever reason.
I'm guessing they will go for somewhat competetive specs this time around, if we can get an xbone for $300 the NX will probably cost similarly and be abut the same power as well, likely more powerful in many areas but less powerful in a few as well.
I'd be good with an improved gamecube controller as well, but I'd also be totally fine with an improved wii remote. that first "leaked photo" didn't convince me, but those new ones look potentially maybe real. I actually think it looks kind of sleek and nice, but no buttons would be a bummer. there's a rumor of scrollwheel-style rotating shoulder buttons too, and you can maybe kinda make that out in one of those pictures as well.

Go Up