May 05, 2024, 05:46:53 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

xbox is so sorry it doesn't get a thread

Started by The artist formally known, February 20, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Imo Microsoft really has nothing to worry about, most of the exclusives it has  are pretty fun

Also from the beta of Halo 5 is gonna be p.fun

>inb4 snowy
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

if they survive it's only a testament to how much consumers will put up with as long as there is one "killer app."

I'm rooting for them, as the more competition the better.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: reefer on February 21, 2015, 12:38:21 AM
if they survive it's only a testament to how much consumers will put up with as long as there is one "killer app."

I'm rooting for them, as the more competition the better.
the nintendo thread is the other way

Snowy

I thought the Halo 5 beta was pretty awful. It's just a CoD clone at this point. Only a few of the exclusives I thought were fun tbh, but I'm having fun with the Master Chief Collection with a friend.
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 20, 2015, 11:20:26 AM
>inb4 snowy
???

ME##

halo will be good but i can't think of anything else to get for the xbux

TooB

Halo is literally the only reason xbox sold in the first place. Like if the original xbox didn't have hali we probably wouldn't have had a 360

TooB

Thats pretty impressive though when you think about it. One game sold many systems. but then again....
you have one must-have game, and imo halo is hardly must-have. it is a good game though

Snowy

The older Halo games are fantastic. Halo 4... not as much. The multiplayer was pretty fun for a bit but the story wasn't anything to go nuts for. Playing Halo 3 and Halo Reach with some of my friends will always be some of my favorite memories.

The artist formally known

plus there was little competition for halo besides the solid FPS games on PC at the time of Xbox and 360.

nowadays there are a handful of mediocre FPS games available and the new Halo games aren't close to killer apps anymore, just decent games.

Kalahari Inkantation

with sony and nintendo squarely out of the running this holiday season, microsoft is poised to to win a decisive victory in 2015

well, that is until halo 5 and tomb raider get delayed

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Tectron on March 27, 2015, 03:36:18 PM
with sony and nintendo squarely out of the running this holiday season, microsoft is poised to to win a decisive victory in 2015

halo is dead anyway

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on March 27, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

[spoiler]the xbone could drop its price to $299 and then it'd still only barely outsell the ps4.  and nowhere near makeup for the nonexistent market it has in europe and the rest of the world[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Go Up