April 19, 2024, 05:50:47 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

xbox is so sorry it doesn't get a thread

Started by reeper, February 20, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

lol i just bid 350 on a xbox one s with like every game worth having for the damn thing (minus rare replay which is like another 10er) wish me luck boyah

or don't i really dont care if i win or not tbh im just feelin' wild today

C.Mongler

mostly i did this cuz i wanna put my 360 in storage and i wanna use the pass through to stream to my pc as a shitty elgato basically and i wanna play through all the halos cuz im gay

mostly i just cant see myself ever buying a scorpio over a ps4 pro anyway so fuck it dawg life's a risk

Hiro

C.Mongler

naw i lost by one bidder lol i probably coulda reclaimed it for victory around 300 bucks but i realized id rather buy other things this month lel

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 04, 2017, 05:43:47 AM
naw i lost by one bidder lol i probably coulda reclaimed it for victory around 300 bucks but i realized id rather buy other things this month lel

Like PC components? hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

basically lol, might buy my modular PSU today infact and see if that fixes some of my gripes with my mobo (a usb 3.0 slot seems to not work and the thing won't restart, only hard shutdown, which might be related to not having power somewhere...oops)

that said there is a target about 30 minutes away according to brickseek that still has the 500 gb halo 5/misterchief collection bundle on mega clearance for 150; might give them a jingle and see if they actually still have that or if its a stock error and if they do i might grab it this weekend.

i really dont know why i want a shitbox one but i cant be damned to plug in my 360 ya know and i wanna play that hot R A R E R E P L A Y (literally number 1 pull for the damn thing for me lel)

Go Up