April 30, 2024, 04:33:12 AM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Started by ME##, December 06, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

i hope he just breaks his legs or smth :(

Kalahari Inkantation

January 21, 2016, 05:19:57 AM #46 Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:30:28 AM by Tectron
i would be surprised if nate himself actually does die because it seems too obvious for naughty dog

the marketing seems as if it's designed to mislead us into thinking he's obviously going to end up dead in a ditch, but naughty dog has been known to deliberately misguide us plot-wise pre-release: the marketing material for the last of us (pseudospoils) [glow=black,2,300]implied that joel would succumb to infection and that ellie would be forced to euthanize him with a bullet[/glow]

they've successfully made me very curious as to what it is that actually ends up incapacitating nate, and i'd be quite disappointed if they really have been genuinely spoiling an ending like that for us all this time

Kalahari Inkantation

the other obvious choice would be to have a close companion die but [glow=black,2,300]his closest companion sully has already 'died' twice in three games[/glow], i'm not sure they'd want to do it a third time but say 'no for real this time lol'

TooB

Idle, this sounds way too much like what konami said with mgs4.

Kalahari Inkantation

it sounds like what hideous kojima said about mgs4, maybe

i don't think konami itself ever once said that any one metal gear would definitively be the last, but kojima himself first made that claim four metal gears ago lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

i still need to play uncharted 3 (especially now that i have the remastered collection) but i got burned out on 'tilt forward, hold x to climb' simulators after i beat uncharted 2 and then TOMB RAYDER in like the span of 3 weeks

this game looks purty tho

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on January 21, 2016, 05:39:03 AM

i don't think konami itself ever once said that any one metal gear would definitively be the last, but kojima himself first made that claim four metal gears ago lol
no I just mean they said the same about solid snake, and no other game would star him after 4.

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on January 21, 2016, 05:39:03 AM

i can't wait for kojima to say that for his new game too 'this is my last game in x series'

TooB

C.Mongler

lmfao gonna be a HOT day 1 patch for this boys

ME##

Go Up