June 17, 2024, 05:23:06 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on March 13, 2017, 07:56:51 PM
It's also worth noting there isn't a single unique weapon in the game aside from the Master Sword, at least as far as I know...so if you did find a really good weapon, and it broke, you could always just go get it again where you found it. Weapons respawn during blood moons just like enemies and materials do. This doesn't include ones you find in chests I guess, but I doubt there's any weapon in the game that can only be found in chests.
I think there are some that you can't simply find normally. From what I've cleared so far, I think you get one every time you
[spoiler=a small detail from somewhat early in the game]clear one of the divine beasts. But you can get another one by trading in appropriate items to an NPC in the corresponding town.[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

hey guys did you know you can actually mount Lynels? they can't be tamed, but while they're thrashing around you can attack them apparently so it's a decent way to get in some hits on these tough bastards

C.Mongler

someone mod the game to tame them pls yes;

C.Mongler

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 01, 2017, 10:57:38 AM
for someone who likes skyward sword you sure do seem to hate it a lot lol

like every single zelda game/high rated game in general i'm sure it will also follow the same cycle of: day 1 "holy fuck does anyone else feel like this is the BEST FUCKING GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED???", to a week later of non-stop "hmmm well i know everyone likes it but i'm gonna go against the grain and say it wasn't that great", to two more weeks later where it will hit the honestly, most overated zelda IMO status where it will sit in limbo until the next zelda game comes out, when everyone will start saying "you know, Zelda XYZ didn't really deserve the hate it got; I think it's a real gem in the rough of the series!!!". you can look forward to people liking skyward sword again in like two weeks like the same folks who have a weird fondness for TP now

we are near the tail end of phase one entering phase two folks hold on to your butts

god damn why won't the internet let me enjoy a thing for once argh;

Samus Aran

so one complaint i have is that bosses, like actual main story bosses, are a million times easier than strong enemies on the overworld

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 15, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

like every single zelda game/high rated game in general i'm sure it will also follow the same cycle of: day 1 "holy fuck does anyone else feel like this is the BEST FUCKING GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED???", to a week later of non-stop "hmmm well i know everyone likes it but i'm gonna go against the grain and say it wasn't that great", to two more weeks later where it will hit the honestly, most overated zelda IMO status where it will sit in limbo until the next zelda game comes out, when everyone will start saying "you know, Zelda XYZ didn't really deserve the hate it got; I think it's a real gem in the rough of the series!!!". you can look forward to people liking skyward sword again in like two weeks like the same folks who have a weird fondness for TP now

we are near the tail end of phase one entering phase two folks hold on to your butts

I actually really do think this is my favorite Zelda games, It bumped Majora's Mask down to #2 cry;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

So my daily amiibo RNG has granted me with the Wind Waker Link's Shield, and the Kokiri Sword from OoT

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

lmao so there is apparently a reward for collecting all 900 korok seeds in the game

[spoiler]and it's a literal piece of gold shit

gotta hand it to the writers/translators, there's been some silly moments in this game[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on March 15, 2017, 06:13:41 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 15, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

I actually really do think this is my favorite Zelda games, It bumped Majora's Mask down to #2 cry;
well, that's not hard to do

rdl

Samus Aran

i get triggered every time i walk into a shrine and its title has "apparatus" in it

C.Mongler

holy fuck my balls dropped out of my ass when i walked into rito village the first time last night and heard this song. what a fucking nostalgia trip and what a fucking composition, sounds so fucking beautiful and whimsical god DAMN

[youtube]U1pI_5Y6HKU[/youtube]

the next zelda game everyone should be rito dudes EVEN LINK

[spoiler]though thats just skyward sword isnt it lol[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

yeah i felt the same way mongly, that song is by far my favorite in the game thus far

TooB

Guess I'll find out soon. I'm almost there in my game

rdl

lol i still need to go talk to the zora king.

Go Up