things you do that people might call you a dick for but Just Make Sense

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 11, 2013, 09:45:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 12:08:57 AM
wait do  you guys actually have a problem w drinking and biking??
wont' somebody think of the children?

Nyerp

wait do u guys sersly have problm texting while driivviing????? im confident in my abilitees!!!!!

silvertone

strongbad

also i often fart in crowded public areas
i think i fart an abnormally high amount of times and i dont like holding them in
fuck it

Classic

Snowy

Quote from: udderfailure on November 11, 2013, 09:51:48 PM
lol that is actually a good idea

i am a big advocate of snot rockets. they are great.

also i run red lights and stop signs without hesitation if safe to do so on my bicycle. never in my car but if i am biking then i dont give a fuck what some light is telling me to do

i drunk bike all the time and i see nothing morally wrong with it, since the danger to myself really the only liability and i am very confident in my drunk biking abilities. people are still haters though
I hate everything you stand for

6M69I69B9

udderfailure

[spoiler]na i still like you[/spoiler]

anyway idk if im just really sheltered not to actually think of this as normal or not but, i ride on the road instead of the sidewalk.

idk i don't have good breaks b/c i don't know how to replace them or something so i've been always using my feet and lol i hate it when somebody would be backing up from their driveway or pulling in and i'd have to consider them.  but when on the road wow i don't really have to care for that.

lol most cars just end up going to the lane left of me anyway i feel so bad but im like fuck it

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 12, 2013, 12:08:57 AM
wait do  you guys actually have a problem w drinking and biking??
just skipping stop signs like you own the place

Samus Aran

i like to run down people who bike through stop signs and stoplights because it's really for the greater good but some people think i'm a dick for it idk

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: The Last MIB on November 12, 2013, 11:33:11 AM
udderfailure

[spoiler]na i still like you[/spoiler]

anyway idk if im just really sheltered not to actually think of this as normal or not but, i ride on the road instead of the sidewalk.

idk i don't have good breaks b/c i don't know how to replace them or something so i've been always using my feet and lol i hate it when somebody would be backing up from their driveway or pulling in and i'd have to consider them.  but when on the road wow i don't really have to care for that.

lol most cars just end up going to the lane left of me anyway i feel so bad but im like fuck it

you're not supposed to bike on the sidewalk anyway goonish
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 12, 2013, 02:28:50 PM
just skipping stop signs like you own the place

if there is nobody there and it is safe to skip the stop sign, i'm not going to waste precious momentum because some sign told me to

rise above

YPrrrr

Quote from: udderfailure on November 12, 2013, 03:28:17 PM
if there is nobody there and it is safe to skip the stop sign, i'm not going to waste precious momentum because some sign told me to

rise above
does this apply to driving a car

because i have friends that do that too

strongbad

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 12, 2013, 03:34:30 PM
does this apply to driving a car

because i have friends that do that too

i have no problems with people who do it with cars
i just dont most of the time because for whatever reason i feel like i won't get in trouble if i do it while biking

YPrrrr

Thinking from the other thread:

I don't usually wash my hands after I piss. I will when going for two though

Oh well

Go Up