May 23, 2024, 10:11:17 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Can we do another music bundle sharing thread?

Started by strongbad, June 28, 2013, 04:03:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

or whatever it was called
starting a new thread because the other one is old and everyone's tastes have changed a lot since then
i'm curious what everyone is into and i am always looking for fresh tunes for my collection

from the old thread:
QuoteJust pick 10 songs that represent you, or to the sender you're going to send it to. (But label it if you want others to know what it is trying to represent. )

Edit: Or just put however many songs you want into a pack. And they don't have to represent you. This thread is now pretty much a "put some songs you want other people to hear for whatever reason into a pack" thread. -Kaz

i'll upload one soon too

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ya that is cool. i am down for that. should we do .zip files or spotify playlists or????

(or even like irl mix cds that would be cool_)

snoorkel

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 28, 2013, 04:08:53 PM
ya that is cool. i am down for that. should we do .zip files or spotify playlists or????

maybe youtube playlists?

strongbad

oh yeah i forgot that we can just stream everything
personally i'd rather just do zip files since then it's all downloaded and if i like something then i have it
it'd be nice to keep it consistent with each bundle as well so they can be nicely organized in the first post.

Mando Pandango

I'll do a grooveshark playlist since that's all i can really do with my phone
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

HEre i have made a vintage African rock playlist 4 u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY3NTagJdno&list=PL1lsZE-YAcVnmP0VSMaAw4ZKKCuSp-bzH

it is more like some of my favorite tunes than 'comprehensive' but there is some different stuff so skip a song if you don't like it. enjoy !!

Quote from: lifetrneds on June 29, 2013, 01:56:32 PM
HEre i have made a vintage African rock playlist 4 u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY3NTagJdno&list=PL1lsZE-YAcVnmP0VSMaAw4ZKKCuSp-bzH

it is more like some of my favorite tunes than 'comprehensive' but there is some different stuff so skip a song if you don't like it. enjoy !!
i remember you sending me some of these albums. that Edzawaya album is rad as hell. everyone click this link.

snoorkel

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 29, 2013, 09:15:37 PM
i remember you sending me some of these albums. that Edzawaya album is rad as hell. everyone click this link.

hell yes that album has become one of my favorites.

??????

snoorkel

im going to download some sylvain chauveau and (r) i liked those. have not listened to hot dog 2 yet.

Go Up