Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

also,

Quote from: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/updateSo, today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360.

QuoteThere is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

QuoteThere will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

their tone in this announcement is so bitter, they're really trying to drive the point that it's now nothing more than an updated 360 to them lol

i can only imagine that mattrick must have been choking back tears of frustration as he typed this out, especially after berating the ps4 for the very same thing just a few short days ago

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on June 20, 2013, 12:39:30 PM
also,

their tone in this announcement is so bitter, they're really trying to drive the point that it's now nothing more than an updated 360 to them lol

i can only imagine that mattrick must have been choking back tears of frustration as he typed this out, especially after berating the ps4 for the very same thing just a few short days ago
this back tracking is louder than the xbox 360's disc drive

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

also, this removal of features

QuoteThese changes will impact some of the scenarios we previously announced for Xbox One. The sharing of games will work as it does today, you will simply share the disc. Downloaded titles cannot be shared or resold. Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray.

exists for the sole purpose of making a point that this is what you get for disagreeing with microsoft, because none of that necessarily requires persistent online drm or any interference with the ability to trade used disc-based games goowan

Samus Aran

jesus christ they're a bunch of babies

ME##

'sony stop being so mean, why didn't you bow down to the publishers?? :'('

don't let's

Quote from: #rektron on June 20, 2013, 01:12:02 PM
lol

also, this removal of features

exists for the sole purpose of making a point that this is what you get for disagreeing with microsoft, because none of that necessarily requires persistent online drm or any interference with the ability to trade used disc-based games goowan
dang it!

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TA2uMyBgABg[/youtube]

2:48

i thought the xbone absolutely required the kinect to function at all...........

could microsoft really be lying to me again cry;

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

looks like they have another switch to flip

ME##

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 21, 2013, 02:06:14 PM

i am crying

they're going to take him out back and shoot him in the back of the head like sony did with kutaragi awdood;

Go Up