January 16, 2019, 06:01:40 AM

1,534,687 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

steal

Bushy

Isn't Cho listening to the flames crackle in hell because he killed himself?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Morning_Glory

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Samus Aran

"The Rolling People" by The Verve

From the Urban Hymns album that I bought yesterday while at the Mall of America. I also bought Harvest by Neil Young and Animals by Pink Floyd.

woop;

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Kaz on April 24, 2007, 07:19:05 PM
"The Rolling People" by The Verve

From the Urban Hymns album that I bought yesterday while at the Mall of America. I also bought Harvest by Neil Young and Animals by Pink Floyd.

woop;

Excellent choice.  flower;

Can't Stand Me Now-The Libertines

The Arctic Monkey's new album, Favourite Worst Nightmare, came out and it's great. Not mind blowing, but way better then their debut and a damn good album. I picked that up with the Can't Stand Me Now single today. I can't find The Libertines' 2nd album anywhere and it's pissing me off. I guess I'll just get it off eBay.

steal

The Game - Breed 77

lol flamenco metal. It's like Mexican music crossed with metal. And it's awesome. awesome;

Morning_Glory

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on April 24, 2007, 09:10:10 PM
The Game - Breed 77

lol flamenco metal. It's like Mexican music crossed with metal. And it's awesome. awesome;
Mexican music with metal?

Where do you find these things? gonk;

CM Wrench

Placebo Headwound

CM Wrench

Samus Aran

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Go Up