May 21, 2024, 04:14:11 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Placebo Headwound

August 31, 2010, 11:40:17 PM #10351 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:45:45 PM by Placebo Headwound
I got my copy of the new Of Montreal album today. I got the special package so it also came with copies of "Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?", "Skeletal Lamping", and "Abstract Tree".

It also has a watermelon flavored Airhead in it. I'm really not sure whether or not to eat it. confuseddood;

EDIT: It also had a copy of "Future Women" by The M's in it. I've never even heard of these guys. O_0

Wrench

Preordered

Weezer - Hurley Deluxe edition

Wrench

just1more

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z3YrHJ1sU[/youtube]

I absolutely LOVE this song. So beautiful, and I danced with so many girls to this song while I was in Italy. =D

ME##

Thief gave me his code to download of Montreal's new CD  n_u

Hiro

strongbad

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

Innerspeaker - Tame Impala... I'd been following them for quite a while, I have no idea why I waited two months to get the CD, but it's bloody fantastic. Second best album I've heard this year

burzumfan420

Quote from: Hïro on September 01, 2010, 07:46:04 PM
I want  baddood;

You Should Try Piracy thats a good way to download albums for free

YPrrrr

"Gemini" - Wild Nothing

It's pretty good, kind of following along the lines of Innerspeaker in style, but not quite as dazzling when I listen to it. Still it's thought provoking to me so I like it

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on September 02, 2010, 11:02:49 PM
"Gemini" - Wild Nothing

It's pretty good, kind of following along the lines of Innerspeaker in style, but not quite as dazzling when I listen to it. Still it's thought provoking to me so I like it

:o

i just got a Wild Nothing song recently called "Golden Haze" and i really like it...that's all i've heard by them

what album by them should i try first

don't let's

Traveler (Mora Brother Club Vocal Mix) - Kevin Max

Samus Aran

Go Up