September 28, 2024, 08:34:25 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

a little late, but i finally started watching breaking bad

Started by LCK, January 27, 2012, 02:34:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

i'm a few episodes into the third season and i just want to say i really dislike skylar

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Trevor on January 27, 2012, 02:34:57 PM
i'm a few episodes into the third season and i just want to say i really dislike skylar

I didn't like her, but her character fits perfectly in there.
There are some characters you're going to learn to really dislike once you've finished the latest season.

LCK

i agree that the character does fit well.

i'm just empathetic for walter knowing that he did all of this with good intent and then she just gets mad and goes and fucks her boss saddood;

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Trevor on January 28, 2012, 09:26:19 AM
i agree that the character does fit well.

i'm just empathetic for walter knowing that he did all of this with good intent and then she just gets mad and goes and fucks her boss saddood;
i mean i feel a little bad for him at best but honestly he kind of went ahead and fucked everything up

he took news of having cancer as an immediate death sentence when it totally just meant he has cancer
What the fuck was it for anyway?

snoorkel

yes skylar is a fucking bitch

she even looks like she'd be a bitch irl

I thought the first 2 seasons of that show were good but then it gets a little stupid  saddood;

LCK

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 28, 2012, 03:22:39 PM
i mean i feel a little bad for him at best but honestly he kind of went ahead and fucked everything up

he took news of having cancer as an immediate death sentence when it totally just meant he has cancer
cancer is frightening. so is death.
being healthy one day, and then finding out you have lung cancer the next day would startle many people. you go from thinking you're okay and you're going to live well, to thinking that your chance of death within the next years has just increased like 50% (?)
and being the kind of man he is, he didn't want to take the chance, he did what he did to provide and make sure that when he was gone they were taken care of
he does get kind of greedy, but i believe he started out with the best intent, and obviously many things just got out of hand

Go Up