September 20, 2024, 06:45:24 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Mando Pandango, January 26, 2012, 05:01:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: silvertoné on January 26, 2012, 05:01:33 PM
stand real fine
move it to you suck it to me one mo time
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

thank god

i really hate the number 314, for reasons i can't really explain

i made a google+ post about it once and have mentioned it during stream a few times

Quote3:14. This time makes me nervous. 3:14 stands out in my mind for some reason, like it was an important time in the past, but I really have never been able to remember just what was important about it. So now it just makes me feel uneasy.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kaz on January 26, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
thank god

i really hate the number 314, for reasons i can't really explain

i made a google+ post about it once and have mentioned it during stream a few times

wtf do you have something against pi day mutha fucka
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on January 26, 2012, 05:29:54 PM
wtf do you have something against pi day mutha fucka

strangely, pi does not invoke the same weird sense of nervous deja vu i get when i see "3:14" on a clock

Mando Pandango

kaz i was going to photoshop a "The Number 23" poster with 413 and your face but decided it was too much work

imagine i did it instead

silvertone

i get happy when i see 3:14 because that means work is almost over and i can go home and fuck around on boyah.

Commander Fuckass

Mando Pandango

Commander Fuckass

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on January 26, 2012, 05:34:27 PM
Kaz 3:14

Just as Silvertone lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Anime must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

don't let's

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kaz on January 26, 2012, 05:36:37 PM
Just as Silvertone lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Anime must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
fuck.

Now silvertone has to write the boyah bible

silvertone

Quote from: Kefka 314 on January 26, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
fuck.

Now silvertone has to write the boyah bible
i have written a summary of the bible in burzum-esque fashion before on another forum

Go Up