June 04, 2024, 11:38:04 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fantastic Four II Get rated PG

Started by Bushy, June 08, 2007, 07:13:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Feynman

Fuck it. No sexy Jessica Alba scenes, no money.

THIS MOVIE'S GOING TO SUCK.

Houdini

It's not like anyone was going to watch it anyway.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Houdini on June 08, 2007, 09:19:48 PM
It's not like anyone was going to watch it anyway.

Was I the only one that liked the first one? psyduck;

Wow, this is NOT good. A superhero movie rated PG? I read somewhere that even Transformers might get a PG-13 rating (Not that that doesn't look like a good movie). This sucks. This sucks really badly. I mean come on. My expectations for this movie weren't too high in the first place (Bad special effects, and that scene in the trailer where The Thing and Johnny trade powers killed it for me), but now this?

Andrew1911

I'm still amazed the first one didn't get rated NC-17. No one under 17 years old should not have to suffer the psychological trauma that was caused from that terrible film.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 08, 2007, 11:59:53 PM
I'm still amazed the first one didn't get rated NC-17. No one under 17 years old should not have to suffer the psychological trauma that was caused from that terrible film.

Was it really that bad? I haven't seen it in a couple of years, so maybe it sucks.

Bushy

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on June 09, 2007, 12:01:17 AM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 08, 2007, 11:59:53 PM

Was it really that bad? I haven't seen it in a couple of years, so maybe it sucks.
The plot was horrendous and everything felt rushed, and when the film got to the end, it felt like "Generic Movie ending #7"
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

UnagiPower

Oh well, most superhero movies are purely for the entertainment value, who gives a shit about plot and what not.

Wrench

Never even saw the first one. I'm with Bassir here. Needs more sexy scenes.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2007, 07:18:57 PM
Fock it. No sexy Jessica Alba scenes, no money.

THIS MOVIE'S GOING TO SUCK.

Pretty much. edumacate;

Go Up