July 07, 2024, 02:48:03 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on November 01, 2011, 12:07:12 PM
I can't wait! Bim! Killing dragons is going to be so fun.

go play sonic, queer

Thyme

Samus Aran

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on November 01, 2011, 12:55:25 PM
lol RENTING a game like this

it really wouldn't surprise me of him, kaz saddood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Thyme on November 01, 2011, 12:16:45 PM
inb4 david rents it smithicide;
But he'd rent if from GameFly so he could keep it as long as he wants
and

imokwiththat.org
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

anyway, i probably won't be getting this any time close to release date, honestly

i already have so many large games to beat, and i'm already getting other games that release soon...i don't think i'll wait all the way until the eventual goty compilation, but i'll probably at least wait until the game's like $40

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Question

can you jump in these games?

Thyme

Samus Aran

speaking of jumping, i'm glad they've actually worked on third person mode this time, but i'll kind of miss how damn ridiculous it looked in oblivion when you'd go into third person and then run and jump around

and i hope the horses are actually controllable this time

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on November 01, 2011, 01:35:11 PM
speaking of jumping, i'm glad they've actually worked on third person mode this time, but i'll kind of miss how damn ridiculous it looked in oblivion when you'd go into third person and then run and jump around

and i hope the horses are actually controllable this time

well it doesn't look like you've got a cardboard horse head on a broomstick between your legs this time at least sillydood;

piano moths

I love Elder Scrolls. I actually have only played Morrowind and Oblivion. but I have lots of fun. I want Skyrim really really bad. I hope one of my brother gets it but WILL I EVER HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY IT AS MUCH AS I PLYED III or IV?

I dunno
kill them w kindness

Geno

Quote from: Dovydas on November 01, 2011, 11:27:36 AM
Do you think it would be worth giving it a try, even if you haven't played the other games before? cry;
Yes.

And go buy Oblivion. It's like 10 bucks now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy on November 03, 2011, 07:37:12 AM
"I want to be like Nyerp, so my opinion is better than yours"
Yep, that's exactly it.

Go Up