October 05, 2024, 04:08:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

are the companions going to stop giving me boring shitquests awdood;

Nyerp

January 08, 2012, 04:34:20 PM #346 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:48:48 PM by Nyerp
this game is so fucking broken and stupid. i'm this close to just quitting it forever.

so, i have a huge bounty in markarth from doing the "no one escapes from cidhna mines" quest. i wanted to keep doing things in that city so i tried to just pay off my bounty or just go to jail. BUT THE GUARDS WOULDN'T LET ME DO ANYTHING. so i was just like "fuck it" and left the city forever (having to kill more guards in the process). so here i am now like 30 hours of play time later and vilkas sends me to go kill an escaped criminal who's wandering around markarth. i save to a separate file and reluctantly go. so later i kill the guy etc. and find myself in an orc stronghold talking to people and stuff. suddenly, farkas is right there behind me with his sword drawn. he does that thing where he auto-talks to me, but the dialogue is just what it would normally be with him. this leads me to assume that farkas somehow saw me in an area where i have a bounty and that unless i weren't the harbinger he would be trying to kill me. what the fuck. so why is he acting like this? i fast travel back to whiterun, go to vilkas to finish my quest and there he fucking is again, endlessly chasing and auto-talking to me and drawing and sheathing his sword over and over again. the only way i can think to fix this is to somehow scrounge up 12,000 goddamn gold and fucking find some random goddamn bounty hunter to pay off and that will hopefully fix both the situation in markarth and farkas's retardation. meanwhile, shop owners only ever have like 700 fucking gold and i'm having to sell all my rare shit.

if this doesn't work, i'm done. fuck this game.

Thyme

Samus Aran

ouch

i've never had something that broken happen in any bethesda game

Nyerp

>bounty hunters want your bounty + 20%

fuck

Samus Aran

so i just started this

my character is a dunmer (dark elf) because i like magic a lot. basically, i favor magic, one-handed weapons, and bows. plus dark elves are just kinda cool. i think so, anyway.

i haven't done much yet except the very beginning and a couple little side quests and get launched 500 feet in the air by the first giant i came across

Nyerp

i spent 45 minutes trying to kill a frost dragon only for it to not give me a soul

what the actual fuck awdood;

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Nyerp on January 14, 2012, 01:29:26 AM
i spent 45 minutes trying to kill a frost dragon only for it to not give me a soul

what the actual fuck awdood;
ive seen this happen

it's mostly bullshit
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. good job.
you need to leave.
hey, get out of here!
you need to leave.
you need to leave.
you need to leave.
hey, get out of here!
you need to leave.
you need to leave.
you need to leave.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KID I'M ALLOWED TO BE IN HERE

Samus Aran

btw, the first time he ever said "another wanderer here to lick my father's boots" to me, there just happened to be a pair of imperial boots laying on the ground next to him, presumably because i dropped them there earlier

i lol'd

Samus Aran

lol carry weight is becoming a real problem as i still don't have enough money for breezehome and thus can't store things yet and i'm running out of things i'm willing to drop because i have these enchanted weapons i've collected and i want to keep them

i loved my weapon collection on oblivion, and i intend to do the same thing in this one cry;

and it will be forever until i can get that perk in pickpocketing that gives you extra carry space cry; cry;

i suppose i could trek to wherever the stone is that gives you more space but who knows how far away that is cry; cry; cry;

Nyerp

it's the steed stone and i have it activated right now jackodood;

it's up in the northwestern part of the map, not too far west of the [REDACTED] embassy

[spoiler]i'm already running out of space sillydood;[/spoiler]

ME##

I WISH BETHESDA WOULD FIX THIS PILE OF GLITCHES SO I COULD PLAY IT angry.gif

Go Up