October 05, 2024, 03:57:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

honestly i've yet to encounter a single glitch. not even a small one.

it's frozen once though

you have to understand that while small glitches are common, people highly exaggerate the amount of serious ones that anyone's likely to encounter. nyerp is the only one on boyah who's had a particularly bad one occur, i think.

n_u

Nyerp

Quote from: Dovydas on January 14, 2012, 03:43:33 PM
I WISH BETHESDA WOULD FIX THIS PILE OF GLITCHES SO I COULD PLAY IT angry.gif

if you're waiting for the ps3 version to be "fixed", then just stop. they intentionally released a faulty product and they can never properly mend it.

Samus Aran

well david does have access to a 360, i thought.  confuseddood;

also, just had my first random encounter with a dragon, fought it off almost all the way and then it suddenly left and attacked some giants, effectively committing suicide as it didn't have enough health to kill a swarm of giants and mammoths

it was a frost dragon, p. cool

i love how it plays music specifically for dragon fights

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2012, 06:05:13 PM
it was a frost dragon, p. cool

uh what???? what level were you? unless the enemy health bar thing actually said "frost dragon" instead of just "dragon", it wasn't a frost dragon

Thyme

Speaking of dragons, I just fought two dragons at the same time today. One Elder and one Ancient. They were both frost breathers, so with my ice resistant boots it was easier than it sounds, but I still felt like a total badass. badass

also my file just hit 13 mb sillydood;

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 14, 2012, 06:40:41 PM
uh what???? what level were you? unless the enemy health bar thing actually said "frost dragon" instead of just "dragon", it wasn't a frost dragon

well uh it was breathing ice on me, so i kinda figured...

also it just said "dragon" lol

and i'm level 12

Thyme

Samus Aran

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2012, 08:07:51 PM
shut up cry;

ikr :'(

fighting dragons feels so mysterious at first

now fighting any type of dragon below elder (types are here) is like fighting a bear spam;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on January 14, 2012, 08:17:22 PM
ikr :'(

fighting dragons feels so mysterious at first

now fighting any type of dragon below elder (types are here) is like fighting a bear spam;

the funny thing is, after i had fought off that normal ice-breathing dragon, i walked a bit further and got raped by a sabre-tooth tiger. talk about anticlimactic deaths.

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2012, 08:20:32 PM
the funny thing is, after i had fought off that normal ice-breathing dragon, i walked a bit further and got raped by a sabre-tooth tiger. talk about anticlimactic deaths.

lol yeah, those are very rude at first

Thyme

Quote from: Snowy on January 14, 2012, 08:27:04 PM
My save file is only 9MB and is practically unplayable sillydood;

well you know i did everything they were saying in forum posts and articles on the subject that everyone said could help

turning off autosaves
keeping a small number of files
deleting corrupt files

i had also restored the file system and rebuilt the database in the summer because i had trouble installing things to the hdd, that might have helped as well

Samus Aran

in reference to keeping a small number of files, i typically just cycle through a rotation of three saves

Thyme

altho thpoilerth

After ~95 hours, I finally chose to side with the imperial legion because
[spoiler]I was feeling bad about killing the emperor. >.<[/spoiler]

Go Up