September 26, 2024, 07:25:54 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's your most unobtainable goal in life?

Started by Andria, October 09, 2011, 06:17:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 01:24:46 PM
So you like "getting laid" or you view it as "soulless and purely recreational" befuddlement

Either way I don't think you know me very well it seems unless you're using the generic "you"

I don't think people should seek to 'get laid' for the sake of it, I think they should cultivate human relationships first with sex after (no saying you can't fuck first if you know you'll go far with someone, I just don't like the whole 'one night stand' mentality, it's juvenile), I recognize that's just some people and others prefer philandery. and yes generic 'you' I don't really know you

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 01:29:51 PM
I don't think people should seek to 'get laid' for the sake of it, I think they should cultivate human relationships first with sex after (no saying you can't fuck first if you know you'll go far with someone, I just don't like the whole 'one night stand' mentality, it's juvenile), I recognize that's just some people and others prefer philandery. and yes generic 'you' I don't really know you
Okay because I've been Boyah's longest running Christian member and I don't really believe in pre-marital sex girl; Even though I broke down on that because I thought we would have lasted a lot longer than we did (ie forever)... I still wouldn't rush into it again

silvertone

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 01:38:42 PM
Okay because I've been Boyah's longest running Christian member and I don't really believe in pre-marital sex girl; Even though I broke down on that because I thought we would have lasted a lot longer than we did (ie forever)... I still wouldn't rush into it again

I'm an anti-sectarian theosophistic Gnostic sufi

I've been thinking about joining a Mithraic cult though

end of the day ~ get money fuck bithcez

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 02:30:16 PM
I'm an anti-sectarian theosophistic Gnostic sufi

I've been thinking about joining a Mithraic cult though

end of the day ~ get money fuck bithcez
Eh, I don't really do much about religion anymore, I just have kept a lot of the moralistic guidelines as a personal code girl;

I enjoy learning about the other religions though since going to Catholic school for 10 years was a bit one sided in presentation... Basically most cultures have similar ideas and express them in different ways which is fun to learn about

FAMY2

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 01:38:42 PM

I believe you. You just like the affection.

??????

to figure out what i'm driven by
it's unknown
i've met a friend that's somewhat of a mirror of myself
he's in his 50s, and he doesn't know either

all we know is that travel and love certainly didn't help
WHAT IS IT, THAT MY HEART YEARNS FOR

other than that all my goals seem rather reachable, trying to experience the spectrum of human emotion and experiencing intensities and blah blah
hopefully it'd get me killed xoxoxxooxoxoxoox

vulpix

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
I just dislike that people always make references to girls having shitty music tastes, girls being dumb, girls girls being annoying when you're trying to get 'man's work' done, girls always hanging all over you and wanting things and crying and being pussies and whatever, etc. if this is what you think of women (speaking generally not you necessarily) then look harder, you're restricting yourself to the bad ones. there's just as many men who would love to do nothing but chug beer, rape animals, play wii golf and shout about sports  doodthing;

this is why vziard has a gf   giggle;

YPrrrr

Well you're both equally skilled at ignoring context, that's for sure girl;

snoorkel

ooOohh look whose doodthingocity is -44 mr big man  VDood;

bluaki

Quote from: vulpix on October 10, 2011, 04:04:01 PM
this is why vziard has a gf   giggle;
I agree with everything he said in this thread yet I'm forever alone giggle;

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 04:07:57 PM
Well you're both equally skilled at ignoring context, that's for sure girl;
I'd say it's rather related when you mention getting a quality girlfriend and getting laid as separated purposes n_n

silvertone

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 10, 2011, 04:18:57 PM
I agree with everything he said in this thread yet I'm forever alone giggle;

i think you mean to say you are a part of the voluntary human extinction movement. when we all become rotters i ain't going to have parasites wasting away my smoke dollars nor my time. being alone is a gift holier than marriage since hardly anyone gets to be truly alone.

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on October 10, 2011, 04:21:20 PM
i think you mean to say you are a part of the voluntary human extinction movement. when we all become rotters i ain't going to have parasites wasting away my smoke dollars nor my time. being alone is a gift holier than marriage since hardly anyone gets to be truly alone.

I think I agree with this, fuck if I'm having kids

silvertone

children can bring me my coffee and cigarettes, but if i can't do that myself I rather be dead.

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 04:16:02 PM
ooOohh look whose doodthingocity is -44 mr big man  VDood;
I am a thief VDood;
Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 10, 2011, 04:18:57 PM
I'd say it's rather related when you mention getting a quality girlfriend and getting laid as separated purposes n_n
They are completely different when set as objectives. A person looking for a one night stand is going to behave much differently from someone looking to create a future with someone.

I meant more to the point that I was taken as someone who would look for the former...

Go Up