September 26, 2024, 09:19:55 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's your most unobtainable goal in life?

Started by Andria, October 09, 2011, 06:17:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 09, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
or i could just learn acoustic guitar

I already know G, C, D, and Am chords. HOW HARD COULD IT BE FROM HERE?

yeah but if you're going to be the kind of guy that uses a guitar to get girls interested, you have to learn songs that people would know. they will be really disappointed and unimpressed if you can't play something they know.

trust me. personal experience.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2011, 10:00:18 AM
yeah but if you're going to be the kind of guy that uses a guitar to get girls interested, you have to learn songs that people would know. they will be really disappointed and unimpressed if you can't play something they know.

Just play wonderwall.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 10:14:02 AM
Just play wonderwall.

once a girl asked me if i could play sweet home alabama

like i fucking care to play lynyrd skynyrd, bitch

YPrrrr

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2011, 10:15:34 AM
once a girl asked me if i could play sweet home alabama

like i fucking care to play lynyrd skynyrd, bitch
Lol thinking girls care about artistic integrity n_u

piano moths

i would really really really really like to make music that i would like to listen to even if it wasn't made by myself that'd be cool
kill them w kindness

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2011, 10:00:18 AM

Fuck that noise.

You get a couple people together and form a mariachi band.
You all line up under her window with your instruments. (Bonus points for being drunk/high)
You sing a song in spanish at two in the morning.
You have one person there to throw gravel at her window to get her attention.
She ends up getting with the guy that threw gravel instead of you, who orchestrated the whole thing.

Why?

She doesn't know spanish.

snoorkel

my gf likes power metal, jazz, and tchaikovsky's 3rd turned all the way up find yourself some better women psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 11:47:15 AM
my gf likes power metal, jazz, and tchaikovsky's 3rd turned all the way up find yourself some better women psyduck;
If you're going to be seducing women with only a guitar it's safe to say your choices are probably going to be pretty vapid as is... I don't think the style of music is really going to improve the quality

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 12:26:17 PM
If you're going to be seducing women with only a guitar it's safe to say your choices are probably going to be pretty vapid as is... I don't think the style of music is really going to improve the quality

I just dislike that people always make references to girls having shitty music tastes, girls being dumb, girls girls being annoying when you're trying to get 'man's work' done, girls always hanging all over you and wanting things and crying and being pussies and whatever, etc. if this is what you think of women (speaking generally not you necessarily) then look harder, you're restricting yourself to the bad ones. there's just as many men who would love to do nothing but chug beer, rape animals, play wii golf and shout about sports  doodthing;

I bet you could attract a few women if you learned some bob dylan or other actually good music, girls know about it too

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
I just dislike that people always make references to girls having shitty music tastes, girls being dumb, girls girls being annoying when you're trying to get 'man's work' done, girls always hanging all over you and wanting things and crying and being pussies and whatever, etc. if this is what you think of women (speaking generally not you necessarily) then look harder, you're restricting yourself to the bad ones. there's just as many men who would love to do nothing but chug beer, rape animals, play wii golf and shout about sports  doodthing;

I bet you could attract a few women if you learned some bob dylan or other actually good music, girls know about it too
I think you are pretty confused, this is not for my benefit. Or for getting a quality girl. This is for getting laid.

If you're just trying to get laid, you would use stuff from the charts since it is "pop"ular. If you want me to be fair I could go off on a tangent about guys liking jack johnson, lil wayne, and all that sort of shit

FAMY2

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 01:10:33 PM
I think you are pretty confused, this is not for my benefit. Or for getting a quality girl. This is for getting laid.

If you're just trying to get laid, you would use stuff from the charts since it is "pop"ular. If you want me to be fair I could go off on a tangent about guys liking jack johnson, lil wayne, and all that sort of shit

ITT YPR, the male whore.  girl;

[spoiler]jk jk jk[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 10, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
ITT YPR, the male whore.  girl;

[spoiler]jk jk jk[/spoiler]
I am only a kissing whore :'(

I have no designs on getting laid girl;

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 01:10:33 PM

well yeah I don't really buy into 'getting laid' as a soulless and purely recreational activity anyway so I guess if you're into that then go for it

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on October 09, 2011, 09:36:32 PM
another thing boyagers could, together, feasibly do

[spoiler]...with a little stretch of the imagination[/spoiler]

there is this huge island for sale up in canada for 64,000. i would put money towards it and llive with boyagars

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 01:17:03 PM
well yeah I don't really buy into 'getting laid' as a soulless and purely recreational activity anyway so I guess if you're into that then go for it
So you like "getting laid" or you view it as "soulless and purely recreational" befuddlement

Either way I don't think you know me very well it seems unless you're using the generic "you"

Go Up