October 01, 2024, 02:36:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

An important question

Started by Hippopo, September 25, 2011, 05:11:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Guyz,

If you had the chance to adopt an ancient nomadic lifestyle, would you?  I mean if all of civilization was gone, and it was just you and a small pack of humans who knew their survival skills, would you go?

I would totes go. I feel as if I was a viking in my past life, and I'm currently discerning whether I should be a modern-day viking.  Like with wolves and shit.

No. jokes.  baddood;

Thyme

nah i'd help the other pack of humans rebuild civilization baddood;

[spoiler]lol jk i'll stay in my corner and be completely useless 5thgrade;[/spoiler]

Hippopo

Quote from: Thyme on September 25, 2011, 05:16:19 PM
lol jk i'll stay in my corner and be completely useless 5thgrade;

That's me right now. 5thgrade;

silvertone

If I was stronger and knew more ~survival skills~ then I would be down.

applesauce

I would totally do that. What would the other options be, anyways? Be on your own and suck? Lol.

snoorkel

Hippopo

Quote from: applesauce on September 25, 2011, 05:58:10 PM
I would totally do that. What would the other options be, anyways? Be on your own and suck? Lol.
lol

No, I guess I figured plan B would be to remain in civilization. girl;

Hippopo

applesauce

Quote from: Hippopo on September 25, 2011, 06:01:59 PM
lol

No, I guess I figured plan B would be to remain in civilization. girl;

Ohhhhhhh, well, I guess it depends how much civilization fails. Idk, sometime I might try living for a couple weeks as a tunnel-dweller.

YPrrrr

Hell yes, I often fantasize about most of the earth's population being gone girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

i'd be a burden on the group by consuming resources but offering no positive input and i'd probs be better off dead like the rest of civilization 5thgrade;

Hiro

I actually had a dream last night where everyone on earth was killed, myself included.
Heaven was kind of weird, I started in one of those areas in the front of walmart where they have those little coin-op rides for small children and like 2 arcade games, and this one was really super old and dirty. Then I wandered around the woods with hundreds of other heaven freshman, and then I was assigned my dorm but there were too many people getting help from the RAs that I couldn't get anyone to help me, and then I finally found my room and forgot my keys, had to go back downstairs, grab my key and then find my room again, and then my roommate seemed like kind of a dick. Plus there was this guy also on my floor that kept following me throughout my dream and singling me out and threatening me and whatnot. I think at one point I went to this giant galactic sports arena thing and hung out in one of the sports bars, but then he was there too so I left.
I didn't like anybody in heaven, and you had to get approval from the authorities to do anything.

YPrrrr

ME##

yes.  but i would end up seizing power for myself and rebuilding my own society. Reichdood;

Thyme

Go Up